All Points East Festival 2018

finn_with_1_n

Seen day tickets for this thing going about for £50 already, down from ~£70 (once you account for fees) FV two months before the event. These things are gonna be going cheap as shit. Might try and work out a weekend in London and just do the whole thing, reckon you'll be able to grab em for £30 a day without much hassle.

4 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

Seen day tickets for this thing going about for £50 already, down from ~£70 (once you account for fees) FV two months before the event. These things are gonna be going cheap as shit. Might try and work out a weekend in London and just do the whole thing, reckon you'll be able to grab em for £30 a day without much hassle.

See you on the barrier for Catfish mate.

Actually haven't you already seen Catfish on the barrier?

5 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

See you on the barrier for Catfish mate.

Actually haven't you already seen Catfish on the barrier?

Nah, I watched them from the back of the field while slowly sipping the half-pint of cider that I got with the last of my change for the weekend. Then when they finished the entire the crowd cleared out (Catfish fans aint stickin around for PJ) so we walked right up to the dead centre of the barrier and the time of our lives watching PJ and LCD.

I meant the main festival weekend, anyway, as there's plenty on for me every day there and obviously fuck Catfish. Do want to do The National gig too but I'm potentially busy in Exeter then and also may well be sick of APE by then if I'd done the weekend. We'll see how it goes. 

26 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

Nah, I watched them from the back of the field while slowly sipping the half-pint of cider that I got with the last of my change for the weekend. Then when they finished the entire the crowd cleared out (Catfish fans aint stickin around for PJ) so we walked right up to the dead centre of the barrier and the time of our lives watching PJ and LCD.

I meant the main festival weekend, anyway, as there's plenty on for me every day there and obviously fuck Catfish. Do want to do The National gig too but I'm potentially busy in Exeter then and also may well be sick of APE by then if I'd done the weekend. We'll see how it goes. 

Why you ignoring the best artist playing the whole damn thing

4 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Why you ignoring the best artist playing the whole damn thing

LCD and Lorde are clearly the best artists there but assuming you mean Cave, it is appealing tbf though I am already seeing St Vincent at EotR which takes a lot of the appeal out there. Would like to see him and Courtney B tho.The amount of top shit spread across 5/6 days of it makes the whole festival a bit of a predicament but considering I don't live in London it makes more sense to just pick one weekend and make it a trip - and I really want to see Lorde. But fuck knows, not like I have money anyway. We'll see.

1 hour ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Interview with the AEG dude organising the festival (and BST), Jim King, in yesterday's Standard. He says still more acts to announce (which I guess we knew) including "a secret stage that we have kept quiet somehow, but all will be revealed soon."

i wonder if circa waves could get added on

6 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Interview with the AEG dude organising the festival (and BST), Jim King, in yesterday's Standard. He says still more acts to announce (which I guess we knew) including "a secret stage that we have kept quiet somehow, but all will be revealed soon."

Not online I’m guessing?

21 hours ago, Mash011 said:

Seen day tickets for this thing going about for £50 already, down from ~£70 (once you account for fees) FV two months before the event. These things are gonna be going cheap as shit.

But is it not £50 and fees? So barely anything off FV? Wouldn’t get excited about that too early.

18 hours ago, jj200 said:

i wonder if circa waves could get added on

What day would this be, Catfish day? I can't really see them on another day and community which is the direct competition for that day already has them, so it wouldn't really be too likely.

38 minutes ago, gfa said:

What day would this be, Catfish day? I can't really see them on another day and community which is the direct competition for that day already has them, so it wouldn't really be too likely.

community fest is on the Sunday 1st July and the catfish day is 1st of june so a month apart 

2 hours ago, jj200 said:

community fest is on the Sunday 1st July and the catfish day is 1st of june so a month apart 

Yeah but it's unlikely that acts will be doing both festivals, so far not a single one is crossing over. This can be the case for a lot of festivals that 'rival' each other I suppose, as they are in competition for ticket sales. I don't think anyone doing All Points East is playing Reading Festival at the moment, or vice versa, for example.

55 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Oh right. I thought you meant platforms that would-be touts might be using and offloading tickets cheaply. Those ones are due to a guy going to a wedding. :P

Nah, I don't imagine the festival will be that desperate to shift them just I reckon people like yer wedding man will be selling on cheap second hand if you keep an eye out. Picked up 2 Citadel tickets for 30 quid like that a couple years back.

1 minute ago, Mash011 said:

Nah, I don't imagine the festival will be that desperate to shift them just I reckon people like yer wedding man will be selling on cheap second hand if you keep an eye out. Picked up 2 Citadel tickets for 30 quid like that a couple years back.

I see. When I pick up cheapies its always off megatouts. I don't know if that's better or worse.

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

I see. When I pick up cheapies its always off megatouts. I don't know if that's better or worse.

Ebay is usually decent for this sort of thing in my experience. Plus your twickets and scarlet mists, even just searching up on twitter can get you good results.

17 hours ago, Mash011 said:

Ebay is usually decent for this sort of thing in my experience. Plus your twickets and scarlet mists, even just searching up on twitter can get you good results.

eBay used to be brilliant for picking up dirt cheap tickets at the last minute when they used to let you auction tickets before they bought StubHub.

Picked up a pair of tickets for Oasis in Heaton park for 9 quid once.

36 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Had a look, couldn't find it. There wasn't much of interest beyond what I've mentioned.

Fair enough, cheers. I’m pretty sure that they said there’d be five stages in the first place so if by “keeping it a secret” he means ‘not announcing it’ then yeah I guess he has done that. :P

On 08/03/2018 at 9:00 PM, Frangipane said:

I'm selling one GA ticket for the 25th - £50.

I'm not a tout, I chose two tickets to this event as part of Samsung's AEG promotion when I upgraded my mobile, totally legit.

You would need to enter the event with me, as this is an E-Ticket.

Message me if interested

5aa1a3d5cac6b_FireShotCapture036-YourOrderConfir_-https___mail.google.com_mail_u_0_inbox_16199ff6c8c44a39.png.69c721c1b071934f0d3f6239df4a129d.png

Further to my previous post...

I have been unsuccessful in getting annual leave to attend this, so am now selling BOTH tickets for £85 in total, so pretty cheap.

They will need to go to one buyer, as both tix are in the same E-ticket.

Happy to take this to WhatsApp and email, via PM here first, so you can verify my real name and mobile number. 100% genuine seller, tickets, and reason for selling.

On 27/03/2018 at 3:48 PM, Frangipane said:

Further to my previous post...

I have been unsuccessful in getting annual leave to attend this, so am now selling BOTH tickets for £85 in total, so pretty cheap.

They will need to go to one buyer, as both tix are in the same E-ticket.

Happy to take this to WhatsApp and email, via PM here first, so you can verify my real name and mobile number. 100% genuine seller, tickets, and reason for selling.

I may be interested in these but won't be able to let you know for sure for another week probably.

7 hours ago, ConorC said:

I may be interested in these but won't be able to let you know for sure for another week probably.

Ok, just message me if you decide to go ahead. The PDF hasn't yet been sent, but obviously I'd froward the email on to you once it arrives.

axslcd.jpg

Think I already know the answer to this based on the Nick Cave poster and the number of acts across The National/Future Islands/The War On Drugs gig.. but I presume there's a number of stages for the APE Presents gigs? Nick Cave mentions 3 stages.. dreading clashes if I do pick up tickets.

Edited by basquille

15 hours ago, basquille said:

Think I already know the answer to this based on the Nick Cave poster and the number of acts across The National/Future Islands/The War On Drugs gig.. but I presume there's a number of stages for the APE Presents gigs? Nick Cave mentions 3 stages.. dreading clashes if I do pick up tickets.

my understanding is three stages, but the other two will close down before the headliner on the main stage