All Points East Festival 2018

finn_with_1_n

Hi all,

I am currently undertaking a Masters in Business Strategic Management and in order to complete this qualification, I am writing a dissertation with the title of:

The collection and use of data in music industry marketing for the European audience: a comparative study between the UK and Germany.

In order to assist me with this, I am hoping you are able to spend a couple of minutes completing the questionnaire below and would be really grateful for your time and opinion in order to help me with my studies.

I must stress that your participation in these groups and your contributions will remain entirely anonymous and the data I collect will be only used for the purposes of my dissertation.

Many thanks for your time.

Kind regards
Paul
  • Downvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i'm thinking of waiting till closer to the time for LCD's day, I don't have enough interest to want to go for £70+ but at like £40-£50 i'm willing to cough up

21 hours ago, the wonderwhy said:

Just booked LCD Soundsystem. Trying to decide which others to plump for and if any will sell out or not. 

Think I'll end up booking The National next payday and then trying on the day for Bjork and Nick Cave 

I'm selling one GA ticket for the 25th - £50.

I'm not a tout, I chose two tickets to this event as part of Samsung's AEG promotion when I upgraded my mobile, totally legit.

You would need to enter the event with me, as this is an E-Ticket.

Message me if interested

5aa1a3d5cac6b_FireShotCapture036-YourOrderConfir_-https___mail.google.com_mail_u_0_inbox_16199ff6c8c44a39.png.69c721c1b071934f0d3f6239df4a129d.png

56 minutes ago, Frangipane said:

I'm selling one GA ticket for the 25th - £50.

I'm not a tout, I chose two tickets to this event as part of Samsung's AEG promotion when I upgraded my mobile, totally legit.

You would need to enter the event with me, as this is an E-Ticket.

Message me if interested

5aa1a3d5cac6b_FireShotCapture036-YourOrderConfir_-https___mail.google.com_mail_u_0_inbox_16199ff6c8c44a39.png.69c721c1b071934f0d3f6239df4a129d.png

oh god why have you got to tempt me like this!! I'm not really in the position to pay at the moment but I will remember your name, damn.

32 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

woah they're giving out freebies for this already? that probably doesn't bode well 

Yeah these adverts are plastered over my bus stop, can also see The Cure at BST plus other big acts like Katy Perry or Nickelback, quite a few other festivals too.

3 hours ago, xxialac said:

I think £70 is very fair value for all of the days, given their quality (and with more to come).

But hopefully you find a means to find for less.

third quote, but at the moment I don't know LCD or Yeah Yeah Yeahs really, like i'm sure i'd know more closer to the time but currently i'm in it for Superorganism, Glass Animals and Phoenix. Generally when i go to stuff i tend to like the support/another act more than who i booked the tickets for ^_^

8 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Freebies? Did somebody say Freebies? As a Yorkshireman, where can I find these? :D 

You have to sign up to a new Samsung contract; it’s a promotion called Unbox Your Tickets* where you can get live event tickets up to a certain price with new phones. So not really a freebie. I doubt it has a lot to do with sales thus far, particularly as yer man just said The Cure at Hyde Park was looped in with the offer.

* this winds me up because tickets don’t arrive in boxes.

4 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Just read two things on the general info page:

"All concerts are standing shows with an evening headline performance"

It's a longshot but does the fact that it says "performance" (singular) perhaps suggest that the final act (the headliner) won't clash with anything?

Secondly: "There is no re-admission to concerts after entry"

Bit worried about this one

I wouldn't read much into the first one as whilst I imagine the first two or three stages won't clash I think it'll be impossible for them to fit everything in without something clashing. The second one is pretty standard practice. 

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

Which day have Soulwax been added to?

Shitty Saturday 

4 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

It's a longshot but does the fact that it says "performance" (singular) perhaps suggest that the final act (the headliner) won't clash with anything?

Possible on the first point.

Why are you worried about the second point? It's crap but it's standard for all festivals in the UK to have a no readmission policy.

17 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Have you ever actually been to a gig before?

The number of questions you ask suggests not.