guypjfreak

5 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

I am so confused now. My first daughter is due in a few months, I was just planning to bring her up as a little girl.

Does this make me a monster now?

No Old son 

You'll bring her up the way YOU want to bring her up and it would be great if you would be able to do that with out all this.. she should be a girl but if she wants to be a boy that's OK stuff.... Now if when she's sixteen...  and this goes for boys.... She says hey dad I'm gay or I think I'm a boy then yea let's talk about it but not when there four or five in primary school... 

My kids are 27 & 30 and I'm so glad we didnt have all this stuff in the news etc.. I've no problem with anyone being any one but let's let the kids grow up a bit..

Struth they grow so fast nowadays I just think celebrities and the media are doing more harm than good saying that kids that are yet to be born should be considered gender neutral.. 

Like Mr jass says he's having a girl good on you old son and like my granddaughter she'll be your princess.. Not your Prince.. You'll have to have another try for that lol 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Thinking that this is "fucking up there lives" is frankly ridiculous to me. It could save them a lot of emotional turmoil on the off chance they don't feel like the gender they're born as, and if not then it'll make no difference to their lives.

I agree I could have put that better.. Please remember I'm talking about the very young kids.. I'm not a dinosaur old son.. This gender thing seems to all the rage in the news at the moment just as gay marriage was.. Which I completely agree with.. Also this thread is a THING as you put it as it does have a musical connection.. 

I've changed the original post to try making it more clear for you to understand where this THING is coming from.. 

Edited by guypjfreak

23 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

You're getting gender confused with sex old son 

Edit: And sexuality... 

Naa I'm just not good at writing /explaining things.. I'm better over a cider lol 

Knew I should have stayed in school lol 

48 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

You'll bring her up the way YOU want to bring her up and it would be great if you would be able to do that with out all this.. she should be a girl but if she wants to be a boy that's OK stuff.... Now if when she's sixteen...  and this goes for boys.... She says hey dad I'm gay or I think I'm a boy then yea let's talk about it but not when there four or five in primary school... 

My kids are 27 & 30 and I'm so glad we didnt have all this stuff in the news etc.. I've no problem with anyone being any one but let's let the kids grow up a bit..

Struth they grow so fast nowadays I just think celebrities and the media are doing more harm than good saying that kids that are yet to be born should be considered gender neutral..

Why should you suppress kids from forming their own identity until they're 16? As things stand now, kids have society's gender standards applied to them pretty much from birth. Kids being cishet is assumed, and then it's up to kids who don't fit to break out of it. Why not let the kids make up their own mind as far as possible, without telling them from a very young age that they're expected to conform?

Why do you consider cisgender and heterosexuality to be appropriate for kids, but for anything else to be growing up too fast, or harmful?

16 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

I am so confused now. My first daughter is due in a few months, I was just planning to bring her up as a little girl.

Nope, bring her up how you like. Going out on a limb - but guess you'll be a hands on dad, not afraid to push a pushchair, cook and clean. She'll see from that example its not just woman's work. That's already some change from previous generations.

23 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

YES,

They must be , gender neutral, carbon neutral, and Vegan

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/10/2017 at 9:01 AM, slash's hat said:

Nope, bring her up how you like. Going out on a limb - but guess you'll be a hands on dad, not afraid to push a pushchair, cook and clean. She'll see from that example its not just woman's work. That's already some change from previous generations.

And change nappies, if you’ve done the long drops at 2am you’ll be fine. If not, I found a nappy sack made a good face mask :lol: 

54 minutes ago, oneeye said:

And change nappies, if you’ve done the long drops at 2am you’ll be fine. If not, I found a nappy sack made a good face mask :lol: 

I've had 2 was a hands on dad did my share.. 23 later along comes baby Ruby and we've got through that now there talking about another... No offence to little ones but christ does there shit stink lol.. 

Nice idea old son might have to try that one at Glastonbury... Might be a little bit better than those thin face mask you get in pound land.. Lol

can u beleve tht the EU r going to conscript all of are english british policemen and armymen into an EU army an then come round to all of ur houses and confiscate all ur childrens genders and force us all to be moslem vegetarions!!!!!????? pls like and share this post if u r proud to be english and r sick ov boys being forced to be girls and girls being forced to be boys

27 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

can u beleve tht the EU r going to conscript all of are english british policemen and armymen into an EU army an then come round to all of ur houses and confiscate all ur childrens genders and force us all to be moslem vegetarions!!!!!????? pls like and share this post if u r proud to be english and r sick ov boys being forced to be girls and girls being forced to be boys

And U tink da way forward is to take da piss, rather than edumicate? Ennit? Nice.

41 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

pls like and share this post if u r proud to be english and r sick ov boys being forced to be girls, girls being forced to be boys and dogs being forced to be unicorns

F2F46BD7-E35E-4740-BAA4-0E695DEC930B.thumb.jpeg.8f4554875cf058d17eb01b245863e107.jpeg

What’s the point?

51 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Clearly I've failed in my position as the sole arbiter of educating society at large on gender identity issues.

The only advice that I can give to you, or anybody on this site, is to pay absolutely no attention to anything that I say - ever. I will have you know that I couldn't argue my way out of a wet paper bag. I am as shallow as the day is long. I just say things that enter my ever increasingly poorly brain. The accuracy of such statements is very questionable indeed. 

Anyway, if there was ever any doubt;

9 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

No one's making anyone choose their gender, they're just not forcing boy or girl-specific things down their children's throats just because of what sex they were born as. 

Poster says it all old son..