Line up prediction game 2018

ramragon

Aye its nothing new but I think the size of KC gives them the opportunity to push up and coming non large-festival headline bands up to headliners rather than repeat book.

Like its been said tho Thursday is a different kettle of fish as most see it as a 'bolt on' to the festival

Edited by JID

7 minutes ago, jamj said:

The charlatans and james done a joint gig last year too so maybe that will be a possibility, just guessing though. Yeah ram they 2012 that our first kc, sure sheds were on too but could be wrong on that 

Yeah shed 7 were 2012 and I’m looking forward to them but the thought of James headlining against n makes my piss boil talk about being on repeat stuck in the 90’s . If James are a headliner fuck it I’m not going ! Pisses me off big time absolute lazy booking 

2 minutes ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

Yeah shed 7 were 2012 and I’m looking forward to them but the thought of James headlining against n makes my piss boil talk about being on repeat stuck in the 90’s . If James are a headliner fuck it I’m not going ! Pisses me off big time absolute lazy booking 

You'll be there, you're lass won't miss it !

You might skip James if they play but no way you ain't going 

8 minutes ago, ramragon said:

You'll be there, you're lass won't miss it !

You might skip James if they play but no way you ain't going 

Remember 2014 and I boycotted it ! And once I had made up my mind I told you it was gonna rain ! And boy did it rain ! I’m telling you the thought of having my Mrs moaning all weekend that they didn’t play sit down has made my mind up ! 

Lazy booking if true 

1.The Foals

2.Shed Seven

3.Ocean Colour Scene

4.Libertines

5.Richard Ashcroft

6.Jamie T

7.New Order

8.Chemical Brothers

9.The Wombats

10.The Blossoms

11.Royal Blood

12.Anteros

13.Yonaka

14.Lewis Capaldi

15.Pale Waves

16.Sam Fender

17.Julia Michaels

18.The Scruff

19.Sheafs

20.Thee MVPS

25 minutes ago, JID said:

James

Shed 7

Catfish

Chems

Liam G

Wombats

Vaccines 

George Ezra

Declan McKenna

Years and Years

Hunna

Badly Drawn Boy

Amazons

Sherlocks

Chvrches

Cast

Sigrid

Jessie Ware

Friendly Fires

Kyle Falconer

Think you will be somewhere close with that lineup though can’t see liam being on maybe Two Door Cinema Club instead unfortunately. 

On 26/01/2018 at 9:45 AM, Comfy Bean said:

Forgot about that leak but rings a bell.

Im guessing Thursday night between 6 and 7 on The Manc Radio featuring interviews with Nile and some old American hip hopper type plus Carl or Pete and maybe the bloke off the sheds.

What’s the latest thinking folks ?

Is tonight the night or next week.

Neil I appreciate you can’t say too much but generally speaking, is it true that festivals don’t announce over the weekend?

I know people are sure there will be no Liam Gallagher but is there any possibility in an agreement between Parklife and Kendal not to announce until their tickets go on sale, hence no announcement yet?? or is that me just grabbing at straws :ph34r:

Would like a royal blood/ vampire weekend/ richard ashcroft/ ocean colour scene/ shed 7/ Liam G or chic combo for headliners please or as a totally fantasy addition Jack White!

Edited by rhubarb

2 minutes ago, rhubarb said:

I know people are sure there will be no Liam Gallagher but is there any possibility in an agreement between Parklife and Kendal not to announce until their tickets go on sale, hence no announcement yet?? or is that me just grabbing at straws :ph34r:

Had the same thoughts over it but I’ve had the same tale from several people that would know and this tale was told last October! Wanted him but on a exclusive. One thing that does surprise me is that there has been no leaks this year I usually get a sniff of something they either getting good at this or it’s shite and nothing to boast about lol

1 hour ago, Comfy Bean said:

Neil I appreciate you can’t say too much but generally speaking, is it true that festivals don’t announce over the weekend?

fewer than 1% of festivals make an announcement at the weekend.

I can't remember it happening with any festival over 10,000 people (tho i'm sure someone will now remind me of an occasion where it has :P)

5 hours ago, eFestivals said:

fewer than 1% of festivals make an announcement at the weekend.

I can't remember it happening with any festival over 10,000 people (tho i'm sure someone will now remind me of an occasion where it has :P)

Ok cheers :-)

Tomorrow or Monday seems the most likely outcome here.

I hope it’s tomorrow. 

47 minutes ago, Bledd85 said:

Biffy Clyro no??

Have never ever thought about them at KC but it’s not a bad shout. As rampage says it would be different but I just checked and their touring into June and have nothing announced in the summer.

I often see the drummer in Tesco so I’ll keep an eye out over the weekend.

They seem pretty popular with the yooth. More than 10 years since I saw them live.