Efestivals Gold Member renewal time

Mollyanne&Mike

Gold membership is the only way. Are you sick of the Tuborg at Glastonbury? There's delicious high-quality Pilsner, craft ales, and a wide range of top quality gin, rum, and tequila served in the gold members' terrace. And not only does it screen out all the adverts from the forum, but all of @Will-2609's posts as well; I've no idea what that dickhead is posting these days and I can safely say I'm much happier.

11 hours ago, whisty said:

Been meaning to do this for a while. Tried to buy Neil a beer in lieu of Gold but got turned down. Anyway, done it now, great web site :)

did i really turn down a beer...? :blink::lol:

It can only be because the bar didn't have a beer I fancied, or I was already overflowing.

Anyway, thanks Whisty and thank to those who've just renewed.

Neil please check the PayPal thing. I seemed to have two refunds but can only see one payment. I realise that's a good deal but I do want you to be here for next years festival... :-)

And am v happy to pay up!

2 hours ago, chuckles07 said:

Neil please check the PayPal thing. I seemed to have two refunds but can only see one payment. I realise that's a good deal but I do want you to be here for next years festival... :-)

By which I think you mean next year's 'festivals'.  I'm going to pay for another year too, even though I hope to be on here less than I have historically been. That said, I've changed my bank and address since first registering on an annual automatic repeat type thang. I'm sure that I have the possibility of pre-empting this problem from arising, but just do not have the wherewithal at this moment in time. And will forget all about the issue,  right about now........

9 hours ago, chuckles07 said:

I've just double-checked and there was definitely just the one refund made to you. If you got emails from PayPal, I guess the other one was for yearly subscription to make that payment, which I also cancelled.

(for everyone refunded yesterday, they still have a yearly subscription payment set-up on the other payment they made, so everything should work properly next year)