British Summer Time 2018

Rose-Colored Boy

5 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

They headlined Reading and Leeds one year so they probably were.

I was at that show,  but even back then if it were a one day show like BST it wouldn't have happened. Pearl Jam, Muse & Arctic Monkeys were the big draws at Reading that year from memory.

19 hours ago, DomDom1984 said:

They headlined Reading and Leeds one year so they probably were.

They were billed as a Co-Headliner with Kaiser Chiefs (I think it was the first time they tried the quantity not quality headliner bit).

Franz did play after Kaisers for the Reading date at least though.

7 hours ago, Tommy101 said:

They were billed as a Co-Headliner with Kaiser Chiefs (I think it was the first time they tried the quantity not quality headliner bit).

Franz did play after Kaisers for the Reading date at least though.

No they werent. FF were the clear headliner that year. They co-headlined with Scissor Sisters at V not long before but headlined Reading on their own.

4 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

Yeah Jeff Lynne is going to get a year older on his birthday so although he's currently 69 (hehe) by next summer he will be 70. 

Interesting 

Shutup you turd I was saying he couldn't be included in the "3 acts in their 70s" clue cos he's 69 but then because he's 70 by the time BST takes place maybe he could be included.