Pukkelpop 2018

DDave

Looking good so far. Love Arcade Fire,  saw them late last year on the US leg of the tour. Brilliant from start to finish (also going to the Manchester show in a couple of weeks). Great set list, great energy. I wonder if they will try to do the "in the round" show at festivals? 

Edited by TheNewUnion

I'm glad they announced a proper headliner today and not an artist that you wouldn't expect as a headliner (genre: Bastille)

Seen them last year at Best Kept Secret with an amazing show and I can't wait to see them back in Antwerp and PKP. 

Mashrou' Leila is the most famous lebanese band at the moment, and they're very good :) If they do get announced to Pukkelpop check them out :)

Also, I might be buying a day ticket to come see Arcade Fire on the thursday, right after Sziget! So might meet with some of you :) cheers

Well...Kendrick, Arcade Fire and N.E.R.D. are the PERFECT headliners for the smaller names i want to see announced by Pukkelpop! :)

Unfortunately the Rock En Seine announcement doesn't looks good to me... :(

Ok, Justice would make for a good addition to the main stage (gone are the days of their best form, but it's normal for a main stage act), and Bonobo is always a feel good act, but the smaller names are a bit of a letdown...i would be happy for Dirty Projectors (but i don't like the last record), Cigarettes After Sex are not my cup of tea but they are good (but they play in a music festival i collaborate with in my city in June), and i highly recommend King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard if you haven't seen them yet...BUT...

Unfortunately no trace of what i really hope for at Pukkelpop...

11 minutes ago, Kikujiro said:

Well...Kendrick, Arcade Fire and N.E.R.D. are the PERFECT headliners for the smaller names i want to see announced by Pukkelpop! :)

Unfortunately the Rock En Seine announcement doesn't looks good to me... :(

Ok, Justice would make for a good addition to the main stage (gone are the days of their best form, but it's normal for a main stage act), and Bonobo is always a feel good act, but the smaller names are a bit of a letdown...i would be happy for Dirty Projectors (but i don't like the last record), Cigarettes After Sex are not my cup of tea but they are good (but they play in a music festival i collaborate with in my city in June), and i highly recommend King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard if you haven't seen them yet...BUT...

Unfortunately no trace of what i really hope for at Pukkelpop...

What is it you're hoping for?

Just now, DiscothequeDave said:

What is it you're hoping for?

Big names: Vampire Weekend and Lykke Li

To make a serious wishlist of smaller names i'll include only possible artists: Princess Nokia, Young Fathers, Moses Sumney (i've already seen him live and...he's really impressive, how he uses his voice, i prefer him live than on record), Japanese Breakfast, Soccer Mommy, Lucy Dacus, Hookworms.

Other artists that i'm not sure if are already ruled out: Noname, Julien Baker, Sandy (alex G), Phoebe Bridgers.

Of course there are A LOT of "fun" acts that i hope to find there (an Hot Chip's DJ Set for example), but i need Pukkelpop to give me the possibility to see artists that are difficult to see in Italy (as it usually does in the end, i'm sure it will even this year...maybe not with the names i want, but with something equally interesting! ;) )

Couldn't post for the past hours, the reply button wouldn't load for some reason <_<.

I take everything back. When I saw the reflector man on their Facebook story, I became EUFORIC. The top-line is the best in years for me already, exactly what I think they should be doing every year. And with Greg's prediction for the undercard, this edition is on track to become the best in years! I'd watch all acts they've already announced so far.

Whatever guys if you're reading this, book Imagine Dragons. I couldn't care less. Hapiness for everyone. And probably a great Marquee name playing at that time if they continue the road they've taken this year.

• Like 1