FloorFiller

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

1 hour ago, nikkic said:

Worthless news unless you live stateside, but Lorde has just announced a US tour with Run The Jewels doing some of the support dates. 

What a gig that is! 

And Mitski 

RTJ also supporting QOTSA at some point soon. In America, again. Can’t help but think both of those support slots are better in the eyes of music buffs than the headliners’ fan base who’ll make up the majority of the crowd.

Fuuuuuuuucking hell, Lorde, RTJ, and Mitski? That's unreal.

Although in other news STOP THE PRESSES as Kero Kero Bonito are playing Heebie Jeebies in Liverpool for a mere FOUR POUNDS FORTY PEE (GBP) on Saturday 28th Oct. 

43 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Billy Joel at Old Trafford next year. Always thought he'd be good for the legend slot.

I'm slightly surprised he can think of filling Old Trafford.

Announcing as only UK date will probably help, Wembley was the same last year and as you say, he apparently filled the place up.

So we could have had Billy Joel as Legend and Roger Waters headlining if it wasn't a fallow year?

3 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Announcing as only UK date will probably help, Wembley was the same last year and as you say, he apparently filled the place up.

So we could have had Billy Joel as Legend and Roger Waters headlining if it wasn't a fallow year?

Nah - it would have been Coldplay

2 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

And Kendrick

On 10/4/2017 at 5:52 PM, Tommy101 said:

New Jungle date, I hope this means new material is coming

It is, new album's just been running a bit late - they originally hoped to be playing this year at Glasto, but things got delayed

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, billum said:

It is, new album's just been running a bit late - they originally hoped to be playing this year at Glasto, but things got delayed

Wasn't aware of that, thanks.

3 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

I'm slightly surprised he can think of filling Old Trafford.

Only just realised this is the football Old Trafford. Didn't even know they held concerts there.

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

Only just realised this is the football Old Trafford. Didn't even know they held concerts there.

It's a weird one... the pitch is higher than at other grounds used for gigs, so the first few rows can't be used. Plus there are seats in the corners that you wont see the stage.

The Dublin tour isn't standing, it's seated on the pitch so I expect old Trafford to be the same.

Saw Bruce Springsteen at Old Trafford football ground in 2009 (I think), it was way too quiet. Don't know if that was down to him (wasn't the same the next time I saw him in a stadium), the council, stadium or what but not good.

22 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Saw Bruce Springsteen at Old Trafford football ground in 2009 (I think), it was way too quiet. Don't know if that was down to him (wasn't the same the next time I saw him in a stadium), the council, stadium or what but not good.

Too quiet? Yep definitely Old Trafford. :buba:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, dentalplan said:

It's a shit hole.

3 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Too quiet? Yep definitely Old Trafford. :buba:

You see, I didn't want to go there but I'm glad you did.

Apologies if already mentioned (couldn't see it anywhere), but Bon Iver have added added a sixth date at Hammersmith - Friday 2nd March

Edited by Limpet