Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

31 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Pinegrove (w/ Phoebe Bridges) have cancelled their tour :( Fuck sake, was looking forward to that more than any other show this year.

Guessing this is a result of the accusations made against the singer last year and I had a feeling it was coming, but what a bummer. 

Hopefully Phoebe Bridgers does some of her own dates.

Image may contain: one or more people and text

In celebration of the 10th anniversary of The '59 Sound, The Gaslight Anthem will perform their milestone album in its entireity at a series of special shows starting May 27th. Fan presale begins Tuesday, Jan 30th at 12 pm local time (password: 59SOUND). Public onsale begins on Friday, February 2nd at 12 pm local time.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Manchester prices according to Ticketmaster £38.75 (£32.50 Ticket + £6.25 Fees)£46.35 (£39.50 Ticket + £6.85 Fees)

That's me priced out. Saw it back in the day, can't afford that much to see it again. Ah well.

Yeah I've changed my mind about going I think, those prices really take the piss. 

12 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Eminem’s doing two nights at Twickenham in July.

For a split second I was tempted then I remembered how utterly awful that recent album was.

I'm thinking about it. 

His most recent set list features a fair amount of older stuff

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/eminem/2018/irving-plaza-new-york-ny-73eeae21.html