FloorFiller

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

To be honest I actually can't remember. I know I've got Arcade Fire coming up as i've already received the tickets, and i seem to remember booking Phoenix. Keep meaning to buy an Alvvays ticket too. 

Anything else will legit be a surprise. 

I've got King Kendrick, Alvvays, Susanne Sundfor, First Aid Kit, Young Fathers, Fever Ray, Dinosaur Jr, and Arcade Fire lined up so far. Eyes on LCD Soundsystem, Nils Frahm, TWIABPAIANLATD, Hookworms, and the Nick Cave + Patti Smith + St Vincent APE day, and definitely Green Man once tickets are out, then perhaps I'll finally get to EotR. This is the first time I've compiled my 2018 gig plans and it's made me go "eep" a little bit, I haven't been doing too many lately.

King Gizzard, Thee Oh Sees, Arcade Fire, Noel Gallagher, Liam Gallagher, QOTSA & Iggy Pop.... could do with more to be honest

Have tickets for Thee Oh Sees, First Aid Kit, Manic Street Preachers, Lady GaGa, Glen Tilbrook, The Mavericks, Courtney Marie Andrews, and Frank Ferdinand, and festivals just Bearded Theory and Head for the Hills for me this year.

Still tempted to go again to King Gizzard....

So far, This is the Kit, Springsteen on Broadway, Jeff Tweedy, Public Service Broadcasting, Tears for Fears, APE(National & Nick Cave days), Roger Waters and Latitude(Volunteering). 

10 hours ago, John the Moth said:

We could be the same person, sometimes I don’t know myself :huh:

Congratulations to you and yours :)

Bands I’ve had to decline is depressing, National, LCD, Foos, Prophets of Rage, Killers, Queen, Future Islands, Paramore, Incubus, Roger Waters, Leftfield, Kamasi Washington.... still deciding over Beck and Grace Jones!

Given that we are also both West Midlands boys and Albion fans (let's not discuss last night) it's quite possible.

Congrats to you too.

• Upvote 1

I've got Wand, HMLTD, Kendrick, The Lovely Eggs, Oh Sees and QOTSA so far. Hoping to grab Streets and IDLES tickets on the day. Usually a decent amount announce for March gigs around now which would be nice. 

We've got a month to wait for any decent announcements, nobody puts anything on sale in January.

Only got Frank Turner and Bearded Theory so far. Poor showing.

I've got Architects, Kendrick, Don Broco, 30 Seconds to Mars, Noel G, Liam G, Download Fest, Foo's, Leeds Fest and Jeff Lynne's ELO so far so I'm pretty content 

51 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Only got Frank Turner and Bearded Theory so far. Poor showing.

Nearly as bad as me! Showhawk Duo and Rhythm of the 90s is all I've got lined up in next few months. 

I've got my usual eclectic mix so far. Lady Gaga, Sasha: Refracted, Feeder, Dub Pistols, Dreadzone, Skindred, Machine Head, Love Saves The Day and Mad Cool Festival

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure I've got Arcade Fire, The Streets, Gengahr and The Nationals APE day then I need to get tickets for LCD's day at APE too. Too poor for tickets at the moment so see if I can get any for free as the year goes on 

16 hours ago, the wonderwhy said:

In MCR? 

Nah London, I wasn't really that bothered either way about going but a couple of pals in London are mad keen and just got me a ticket.

Got Don Broco, Everything Everything, The Streets, Arcade Fire, APE (The xx & Lorde) and Billy Idol, bit of an eclectic mix!

My current list.....Glen Hansard, Mik Artistik, Flight of the Conchords, Dream Wife, the music of Stranger Things, Public Service Broadcasting, Handmade festival, The The (3 times!), A-ha, The Cure, Standon Calling festival, and They might be Giants. Hmm, more than i thought actually.

I’ve got Young Fathers, Everything Everything, Bastille, Arcade Fire and APE (The National Day, the LCD day, The XX day and the Bjork day for good measure) so so far so good :) 

Edited by The Clearest Blue

As my signature reads ... Paramore, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, IDLES, Queens of the Stone Age and Mad Cool.

2 hours ago, cdm22 said:

the music of Stranger Things

Who's doing that? The SURVIVE members? Did you see DJ Yoda at The Gastower? That's the one thing I missed that I wanted to see.

Queen + Adam Lambert may or may not be playing stadiums this summer. Anyone got some actual info?

Here is some Innuendo and conjecture:

Sat June 23rd - Etihad Stadium Manchester 
Weds June 27th - Hampden Park Glasgow  
Fri June 29th - Wembley Stadium London 
Sat June 30th - Wembley Stadium London 

On 15/12/2017 at 3:52 PM, The Nal said:

"The Hologram Tour"

25158423_10156124832954548_7350263654122

On 15/12/2017 at 4:17 PM, Gnomicide said:

Hologram - "Live on Stage" :D:D

http://www.radiox.co.uk/festivals/glastonbury/glastonbury-2019-for-hologram-act-performance/

Think the headline is a bit misleading! :D

Edited by vintagelaureate

4 hours ago, cdm22 said:

My current list.....Glen Hansard, Mik Artistik, Flight of the Conchords, Dream Wife, the music of Stranger Things, Public Service Broadcasting, Handmade festival, The The (3 times!), A-ha, The Cure, Standon Calling festival, and They might be Giants. Hmm, more than i thought actually.

The The The The The The?

• Upvote 3