Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

52 minutes ago, zero000 said:

Editors are also doing it in October, must be an indoor venue surely...

guess they'll be putting up a tent there for a while.

Not a bad move by a promoter I guess, to use an unused site for shows (which someone is doing thru the summer too) ... tho I'm not sure Totterdown will be too happy.

59 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

guess they'll be putting up a tent there for a while.

Not a bad move by a promoter I guess, to use an unused site for shows (which someone is doing thru the summer too) ... tho I'm not sure Totterdown will be too happy.

A8OCcnmUA_RHHGdBu407TigBf44xIdr5ZRAp02qSug3s2jSl_Xm3l5nm0LIO1jUYy6QB9ug2XocXDuKeNgndU4JVfCeXmbYnDGg7BLS_lVcnAun4APuptFqNzn2rcQPEseh1UOP2dSf5g2NcTBwxO7Md7sOkusc83CvuUJDH_JrYBkixTY1nlbM9YOZ4J4onjOlsj5iWPVN791ubUPg-d_qJrhfjaCLah6GLjETFKm_E2lDzhcCiYRvVtAENGOzjYMUmgusCZfNPwEGH7dhn8crW823UWVbZdmIK7hVik9v2mzRKi3gMNOmCvM56AFIrcyjHFz-6dIUgjd6_G8BkkQcSahSZbix6aU-QtR2438ptz7r5bvP52hasqddR60Wq6lKEYb-YbuLqsw-qzbVtT9HxKBxxmfvVR_QwjLIZTMtLo3JIM3J8Eh4KVTJKgSwtKknCOxPaEiIBc2iPmQBD1d9AqKaR4MOKTAOoOd4rLH064rqURlqJywzFZp93DJ8kwuH85gGht_W5IYVN7s5B5PU9di7LAfVOEryKupCIuANL_bkxhwL7Hg-sub329_pwxcWQrUb0NON6zx1uGKnPT8WymMpu1lIvxKhvUyU=w380-h675-no

Saw another comment that it was owned by the motion owners, but I'm not sure that's correct.

17 minutes ago, The60ftOctopus said:

I don't think anyone has yet, but I believe it's a rename/revamp of one of the Rainbow venues? 

Interesting... seems pretty small in comparison to the rest of the venues on the tour. Found some info that the capacity is only 600. Think I'll be grabbing a ticket for that one!

Just now, Gucci Piggy said:

What's the latest we have on Fleetwood Mac in terms of quotes from them/Eavis about them playing? I'm sure @dentalplan will know.

The bald one with a ponytail, can't remember his name, says that Fleetwood Mac will probably eventually do Glastonbury, and I think when he was saying about Glastonbury not being able to afford them it was the year they took IOW's money instead so it was relative. His bandmate/employees seem enthusiastic about the prospect too.

17 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

The bald one with a ponytail, can't remember his name, says that Fleetwood Mac will probably eventually do Glastonbury, and I think when he was saying about Glastonbury not being able to afford them it was the year they took IOW's money instead so it was relative. His bandmate/employees seem enthusiastic about the prospect too.

Word. Seem a good bet then.

9 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Anyone seeing The Streets on this tour is in for a treat, absolutely brilliant tonight.

Hopefully they’re on the festival circuit next year 

They were brilliant on Saturday, besides the ridiculous queues for the bar at the apollo. Piss everywhere, balanced out by the great show though.