Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

31 minutes ago, doogie said:

I just tested it using my code (which has already had 6 tickets bought with it) and two of the codes posted on page 56.

The links all worked fine, but when I tried to get to the final buying page, my code wouldn't work, one of the codes would only allow 1 ticket, and another allowed up to 6 tickets.  So I think you're okay.

Spot on :)

We shared around some codes and it was all good until you had 6 tickets out of each specific code. 

You only needed an email address to get a code ( no bank details or address etc ) from the Stones website so the ticket selling company....as I understand it....can do nothing other than ensure a maximum of 6 tickets are sold per code. Not the best system to disrupt the touts but there you go.

I still have a "live" code with 3 tickets available on it. PM me if any use to anyone on here.

Couple of our tickets were £59.95 ( seating in the stand directly opposite the stage at Murrayfield ). Not exactly a bargain but "cheaper" than I expected.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Comfy Bean said:

Couple of our tickets were £59.95 ( seating in the stand directly opposite the stage at Murrayfield ). Not exactly a bargain but "cheaper" than I expected.

I think that's pretty good. Was expecting the lowest priced seats to be about twenty seats, all at the worst angle possible on one of the side corners.

This has shaped up to be quite the day! I've ever been to a big gig like this before outside of Heaton park, and there was never a second stage or this many bands then, how does the 2 stages thing work? I'm guessing no one clashes with QOTSA? Is it easy to find times? I only really bought the ticket for Iggy Pop so all this is a bonus anyway.FB_IMG_1519775260003.thumb.jpg.9ae8bead92a9fd38bd0cfd8699c0fd86.jpg

1 hour ago, priest17 said:

This has shaped up to be quite the day! I've ever been to a big gig like this before outside of Heaton park, and there was never a second stage or this many bands then, how does the 2 stages thing work? I'm guessing no one clashes with QOTSA? Is it easy to find times? I only really bought the ticket for Iggy Pop so all this is a bonus anyway.FB_IMG_1519775260003.thumb.jpg.9ae8bead92a9fd38bd0cfd8699c0fd86.jpg

I seriously cannot wait for that

8 hours ago, priest17 said:

Yeah the second stage won't clash with QOTSA. To be honest I'm expecting it to just be the six acts listed down the bottom so it may well be wrapped up before Iggy Pop too

58 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Yeah the second stage won't clash with QOTSA. To be honest I'm expecting it to just be the six acts listed down the bottom so it may well be wrapped up before Iggy Pop too

Ah sweet, I'm only really after Skinny Girl Diet and Hinds. Although I'm seeing hinds in a couple of months so might not even bother with that. Exciting stuff either way.

1 hour ago, the wonderwhy said:

There’s a lot of good stuff there. I’d be all over it if I wasn’t already doing half a dozen outdoor gigs this summer.

1 hour ago, Tommy101 said:

I'm pumped for this too. Will most likely get down early and plonk at the main stage though, at least for Hives onwards.

Think we are looking at an 8am train from Manchester. My mate lives about 2 miles from Finsbury Park (Hornsey) so it's get to his and mooch on over.

Has the stuff to be gig of the year for me

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

My Bloody Valentine playing at Roskilde Festival in Denmark. Where do you think they'll play over here? I'm hoping they'll be at The Cure's Hyde Park concert...

Don't think there's much room for them there, especially considering Ride and Slowdive are already playing. 

Just looking through and there doesn't seem to be many festivals they could play here. I'm hoping for a few of their own shows in Autumn then John Peel in 2019.

4 hours ago, the wonderwhy said:

At community last year, nobody interrupted the Wombats who were sub headlining or Catfish so should be done before Iggy Pop, the music did start early on at about 1pm I think.

My Bloody Valentine playing at Roskilde Festival in Denmark. Where do you think they'll play over here? I'm hoping they'll be at The Cure's Hyde Park concert...

Was going to say they could be the last Green Man headliner but they're in Japan that weekend.  No chance of them being added to that Cure date though, it's already stacked to hell. Can't think where else they could do, probably not any slots left for them at EotR or Latitude.

Edited by Mash011

On 27/02/2018 at 12:35 PM, El_Scorcho said:

I’ve been sent two emails with two different codes so this one someone can use:

Code - dma8PGED

Link - http://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/v-v/wuMwYLKn268400-11605720

Another thank you coming your way, just grabbed two lots of tickets for the Manchester show. Much appreciate!

51 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

Well to put rolling stones ticket prices in perspective- just went on axs for Muppets at the o2 (for the kids honest) £75 a ticket!! Suffice to say won't be going.

Imagine how soul destroying it must be for those in the top tiers of the O2 watching a little green spot hundreds of feet away that you assume is Kermit the Frog because of the voice.