Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

6 hours ago, priest17 said:

Just checked my e-mails and turns out I bought Ezra Furman tickets the other night, thanks me. This is a great live video of him if you haven't seen it yet, Suck The Blood looks better live than I could have imagined, buzzin.

One of the most underrated artists around today. Loved him at Bluedot. 

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/157565086

Something dawned on me earlier..I'm going to one of The Streets gigs at Brixton in April. My mate bought the tickets for me as I was in work and isn't coming with me, am I likely to run into problems at the venue with them checking ID?

Anyone had experience with this and if so, had a way around it? 

6 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

So I'm wondering.... should I see The Chemical Brothers at Bluedot or Ally Pally? What would be better?

I think they'll both be decent - Chems Bros gigs usually are especially if its your first time - but Blue Dot has the potential to be special given the small crowd and inclusion of the fuck off big telescope behind the stage 

Good job I didn't get Metz tickets in the end or if be trying to flog them now, Drenge tickets purchased. Cannae wait, I reckon 2 of their gigs are in my top 10 (As are around 50 other gigs to be fair), reckon we'll get put new from them beforehand?

I don't understand why with so many days in a year there are clashes, this isn't quite as annoying as the great Sees/Gizz clash but still a bummer, why can't the city of Manchester arrange itself to suit my personal tastes?

19 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Good job I didn't get Metz tickets in the end or if be trying to flog them now, Drenge tickets purchased. Cannae wait, I reckon 2 of their gigs are in my top 10 (As are around 50 other gigs to be fair), reckon we'll get put new from them beforehand?

I don't understand why with so many days in a year there are clashes, this isn't quite as annoying as the great Sees/Gizz clash but still a bummer, why can't the city of Manchester arrange itself to suit my personal tastes?

Got my Drenge tickets too, and it's already sold out! I reckon one or two new ones before the tour and then an album later in the year, but who knows.

I've never actually been to a Drenge gig but seen them like 5 times. The gig at the Ritz in 2015 where they supported Wolf Alice was seriously good. 

9 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Got my Drenge tickets too, and it's already sold out! I reckon one or two new ones before the tour and then an album later in the year, but who knows.

I've never actually been to a Drenge gig but seen them like 5 times. The gig at the Ritz in 2015 where they supported Wolf Alice was seriously good. 

This is my 4th Drenge gig and 6th time seeing them, should be fuckin A. I had a genuine life changing moment at their gig at the Roadhouse (it's an uninteresting story, but not as lame as it sounds) so I'll always have time to see them live, they've been missed.

Kinda glad it' sold out coz I rushed to get tickets at 9, hate it when I do that and it doesn't sell out for months ahah