Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

41 minutes ago, James96 said:

Stupid question but if anyone has been to the Albert Hall in Manchester - they don't mind if you show an e-ticket on your phone and not printed right?

Is it from Dice? If so that's definitely fine. Otherwise I'm not 100% sure, but I doubt it'll be a problem if they can scan the barcode 

1 hour ago, James96 said:

Stupid question but if anyone has been to the Albert Hall in Manchester - they don't mind if you show an e-ticket on your phone and not printed right?

The bouncers are notoriously hard work there. Never had a problem with barcodes (always took a paper ticket). Was accused of being too drunk to go into one gig.... I had ran straight from work & was stone cold sober.

They let me in, in the end.

17 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

The bouncers are notoriously hard work there. Never had a problem with barcodes (always took a paper ticket). Was accused of being too drunk to go into one gig.... I had ran straight from work & was stone cold sober.

They let me in, in the end.

Well I doubt they can turn me away when I've bought the ticket. My printer is fucked so this is is the best I've got. Wish me luck.

7 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

It was on facebook. Full line up announced tomorrow.

Gig on 28th June.

The post has been removed

Has it? I don't think it was posted ahead of time by accident.

Anyway, I predict that it'll be be Castlefield Bowl gigs preceding Sounds of the City. Hopefully with some cooler names because there are some bands in Europe around that time that I wanna see who don't have UK/northern England gigs but I'm not counting on it. Chic could go either way.

Edited by dentalplan