Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

33 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Reckon there's anywhere to put a second stage at the Albert Hall, like they had when Strange Waves was at The Ritz? Don't wanna miss either of those two of course but higher prices for fewer bands seems balls.

They've done stuff with more than one stage before I think. They use Schloss I believe but idk how that works 

I see Palm have a little UK tour on sale tomorrow. Their new album comes out in a few weeks and they’re pretty hotly tipped to break through this year so maybe worth getting in on the ground floor. Very art-rocky with all the unorthodox time-signatures, strong AnCo vibes.

Edited by dentalplan

32 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I see Palm have a little UK tour on sale tomorrow. Their new album comes out in a few weeks and they’re pretty hotly tipped to break through this year so maybe worth getting in on the ground floor. Very art-rocky with all the unorthodox time-signatures, strong AnCo vibes.

These guys are ace, cheers, might have to to wander over to the Castle in June.