Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 hours ago, priest17 said:

Majorly buzzing about these Cribs shows, the set lists look great, hope I'm still alive after Mike Skinner the night before. They didn't play Rainbow Ridge last night apparently though, that might be my song of 2017 they'd better play it on Saturday ahah. Beyond that they can do what they want (although I'd like Baby Don't Sweat from album numero uno).

Let me know if you hear about any spare tickets for that please!

25 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Oi oi what's going on on the 28th then? Is that the weekend of this BBC thing? 

Think they're just having a day off, they've listed all the numbers there.

Edit: that line is longer though, I could be wrong.

Edited by priest17

7 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Ah okay I figured they were tba things but I didn't realise it'd mean them playing every day for like two weeks so yeah its probably just days off init

(I thought they might make it onto the 6 music bill) 

Thought they might be a bit hardcore for 6 Music even but yeah maybe I guess.

I do think those are dates covered up (there are days missing from the list that are their actual days off) but the fact remains that it's April 28th.

Bunch of NME awards stuff announced for you Londoners

24 January – Pretty Vicious at The Shacklewell Arms
26 January – She Drew the Gun at Omeara
9 February – The Sherlocks at Electric Ballroom
12 February – Superfood at Scala
13 February – Peace at Omeara
22 February – Public Access TV at Oslo
24 February – Franz Ferdinand at O2 Academy Brixton
27 February – Park Hotel at Moth Club
28 February – Yonaka at The Garage
1 March – A2 at KOKO London

2 hours ago, the wonderwhy said:

Bunch of NME awards stuff announced for you Londoners

24 January – Pretty Vicious at The Shacklewell Arms
26 January – She Drew the Gun at Omeara
9 February – The Sherlocks at Electric Ballroom
12 February – Superfood at Scala
13 February – Peace at Omeara
22 February – Public Access TV at Oslo
24 February – Franz Ferdinand at O2 Academy Brixton
27 February – Park Hotel at Moth Club
28 February – Yonaka at The Garage
1 March – A2 at KOKO London

Ahh cheers might head to see Peace, they've always smashed it when I've seen them live. Shame they've supposedly retired 1998 (Delicious) though.

11 hours ago, Johnkhutch said:

Ahh cheers might head to see Peace, they've always smashed it when I've seen them live. Shame they've supposedly retired 1998 (Delicious) though.

They ain't retired it, it was just a joke on instagram. They played it the next day after saying that but yeah hell of a live band 

Edited by Callum_96

Bought tickets to this today, could do with meeting someone in the next couple of months that thinks that going to a dingy warehouse in a salford industrial estate to see a bunch of wierdos attempting to break the modern rules of rock n roll is a romantic way to spend valentines day. Image may contain: text

4 hours ago, priest17 said:

I remember being 14 buying NME every week and dreaming of the days I'd be old enough to get the train down to London and see some the NME awards shows. 

Nowadays... Nah.

The most awful thing is what they did to the NME Awards tour - that’s now a series of Propaganda club nights with someone from some band behind the boards and a VO5 hair styling booth.

8 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

The most awful thing is what they did to the NME Awards tour - that’s now a series of Propaganda club nights with someone from some band behind the boards and a VO5 hair styling booth.

That's a shame, I've been to some decent ones of those. Last one I went to was a gig highlight actually. Guess you can't blame them the way they've been heading, feel sorry for the person attempting to hand them out next to Piccadilly as I grab a metro (I love Sudoku, &wot). The websites more adverts than news now and most the news is other peoples interviews split into multiple articles, unfortunately since year 9 I.T the first thing I've done when loading up the net is going straight to the website, a habit I can't seem to break (12 years a ... maybe that jokes a little tasteless).

1 hour ago, priest17 said:

Bought tickets to this today, could do with meeting someone in the next couple of months that thinks that going to a dingy warehouse in a salford industrial estate to see a bunch of wierdos attempting to break the modern rules of rock n roll is a romantic way to spend valentines day. Image may contain: text

I will be going to this, seen em a couple of times this year, amazing each time! White hotel is an ace venue isnt it.

Edited by Memory Man