Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Going to the first night of The Cribs' residency at Manchester Gorilla next week, I foresee myself ending up at least one of the others!

Really hoping I can get a pair of tickets to Night 4 or 5 at the Brudenell in Leeds too. 

They've rehearsed their entire back catalogue apparently, so hoping for some good setlists. Anyone else going along to one of these?

17 hours ago, Simpo said:

Going to the first night of The Cribs' residency at Manchester Gorilla next week, I foresee myself ending up at least one of the others!

Really hoping I can get a pair of tickets to Night 4 or 5 at the Brudenell in Leeds too. 

They've rehearsed their entire back catalogue apparently, so hoping for some good setlists. Anyone else going along to one of these?

Going to the Glasgow Monday one. At the time it was only Sunday and Monday, didn’t realise more shows were added or would have tried for more tickets.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Simpo said:

Got tickets for the 8th, 11th and 20th. Really excited. They've tweeted they're defo gonna play It Happened So Fast at some point and liked my tweet requesting We Can No Longer Cheat You so reeeeaaally hoping I get those two.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Odessa said:

Got tickets for the 8th, 11th and 20th. Really excited. They've tweeted they're defo gonna play It Happened So Fast at some point and liked my tweet requesting We Can No Longer Cheat You so reeeeaaally hoping I get those two.

Fingers crossed! I saw them at Belgrave in Leeds for the album release, was an incredible show. They played Partisan as promised after we chatted about it at Jumbo Records earlier in the day too, got a nice buzz from that. I thought I'd never get to see them in such a little venue again, then they announced the December shows the very next day. :D

Watch out on Friday btw, it'll be a 10pm curfew.

1 hour ago, Simpo said:

Fingers crossed! I saw them at Belgrave in Leeds for the album release, was an incredible show. They played Partisan as promised after we chatted about it at Jumbo Records earlier in the day too, got a nice buzz from that. I thought I'd never get to see them in such a little venue again, then they announced the December shows the very next day. :D

Watch out on Friday btw, it'll be a 10pm curfew.

I won tickets for the album launch gig in London 4 days before it and couldn't get anyone to come with me on such short notice so went down on my own. Got back about 5am on the Saturday and then saw and met them in HMV in Manchester that day, was a great weekend. They're super nice aren't they! They signed my album with my name too which was cool although Ryan spelled it wrong even after I'd said how to spell it haha. That's cool they played yr song!

Hadn't thought about the early curfew, cheers for the heads up.

• Like 1

On 01/12/2017 at 11:56 AM, Odessa said:

Really disappointing MGMT European tour dates announced that include one UK gig in London on a Tuesday night. Hopefully back later in the year for a proper tour.

Have you seen MGMT before? Tempted to get a ticket for the London gig but I've heard very mixed things about their live performances.

3 hours ago, Johnkhutch said:

Have you seen MGMT before? Tempted to get a ticket for the London gig but I've heard very mixed things about their live performances.

I have yeah back in 2013. I enjoyed it but I get why a lot of casual fans of them aren't overly impressed, they don't have a great deal of stage presence. Maybe watch a song or two on youtube to try to make your mind up.

11 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Has anyone's tickets for The Prodigy turned up yet. It's next week and mine aren't in stock yet according to See, but I know one whose have been delivered.

My Plymouth (16/12) tickets have (via See Tickets) but my Brixton (23/12) tickets haven't (via Ticketmaster)

Edited by SPTFRE

On 03/12/2017 at 1:47 PM, Paulmcm1998 said:

I received mine a couple weeks ago but my ticket was bought through ticketmaster 

On 03/12/2017 at 8:23 PM, SPTFRE said:

My Plymouth (16/12) tickets have (via See Tickets) but my Brixton (23/12) tickets haven't (via Ticketmaster)

Mine were via gigsandtours (whom see own), a little worried as they still say not in stock...

9 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

goddamnit I really didn't want to have to go to that seated bullshit 

What? Just sit down. Are you not sat down right now?

Tho I believe some shows on the tour aren't in seated theatres so just get on a train and maybe if you're lucky all the seats will be reserved.

Edited by dentalplan
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

What? Just sit down. Are you not sat down right now?

Tho I believe some shows on the tour aren't in seated theatres so just get on a train and maybe if you're lucky all the seats will be reserved.

I'm on a bus back from Manchester city centre so I'm stood up, naturally. 

I went to a seated gig once and it was absolute rubbish. Felt like I was waiting for a train or something. I wanna be able to move around, dance, go get a pint without making seventeen other people get up and down...

8 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

I'm on a bus back from Manchester city centre so I'm stood up, naturally. 

I went to a seated gig once and it was absolute rubbish. Felt like I was waiting for a train or something. I wanna be able to move around, dance, go get a pint without making seventeen other people get up and down...

Order food and drinks to your seat in the interval. Can't do that at the Soup Kitchen.

Majorly buzzing about these Cribs shows, the set lists look great, hope I'm still alive after Mike Skinner the night before. They didn't play Rainbow Ridge last night apparently though, that might be my song of 2017 they'd better play it on Saturday ahah. Beyond that they can do what they want (although I'd like Baby Don't Sweat from album numero uno).