Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Did they sell out both nights at AP recently? Pretty sure tickets were available for at least one night until fairly late in the day.

They "sold out" about 3 weeks before the show. But then seetickets put some back up a few days before. I bought my Saturday ticket on the Friday. Friday was on sale up until doors I think.

Edited by admscott

6 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

Flight of the Concords have added dates, I can't find a full list but includes 3 nights at Portsmouth Guildhall. 

EDIT: York Barbican, Milton Keynes Theatre and Dublin 3Arena and an extra date at the O2

They've also said that you need photo ID to get in for any tickets bought online meaning my twickets plan is kaput. I guess things have to get worse before they get better with touts but I hate that that has to affect ME. The amount of tickets I've seen for sale though doesn't that just mean they'll be playing to considerably less people? Guess they've already made their money now. This photo ID system is boloney. Ah well.

39 minutes ago, priest17 said:

They've also said that you need photo ID to get in for any tickets bought online meaning my twickets plan is kaput. I guess things have to get worse before they get better with touts but I hate that that has to affect ME. The amount of tickets I've seen for sale though doesn't that just mean they'll be playing to considerably less people? Guess they've already made their money now. This photo ID system is boloney. Ah well.

twickets has become an official reseller for lots of shows, they create a letter saying you bought it through twickets and the name change is allowed or something along those lines

10 minutes ago, Muppetmark said:

twickets has become an official reseller for lots of shows, they create a letter saying you bought it through twickets and the name change is allowed or something along those lines

Awesome, hope these guys follow suit. Twickets and DICE are the answer for these things, as official tickets sellers seemingly have no desire to stop touting (why would they, they're profiting from it) hopefully the acts step up and help stamp it out.

51 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

23172368_10155128259785415_8779175995242

ding dong 

I didn't know Pulled Apart By Horses even headlined shows, been supporting gigs I've been going to for 10 years now. Looks like a good laugh, is that a Sunday though? Think my monthly manchester to leeds train ticket will have run out by then as well.

Pinegrove (with support from Phoebe Bridgers) playing the UK in March. The inclusion of a Liverpool date makes me very very happy, and the inclusion of a fantastic support act even moreso. 

Mar 7th, 2018 - Bristol, UK @ The Trinity Centre^
Mar 8th, 2018 - London, UK @ O2 Shepherds Bush Empire^
Mar 9th, 2018 - Glasgow, UK @ St Luke’s^
Mar 10th, 2018 - Liverpool, UK @ Arts Club^
Mar 11th, 2018 - Brighton, UK @ Concorde 2^

Edited by FloorFiller

10 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Pinegrove (with support from Phoebe Bridgers) playing the UK in March. The inclusion of a Liverpool date makes me very very happy, and the inclusion of a fantastic support act even moreso. 

Mar 7th, 2018 - Bristol, UK @ The Trinity Centre^
Mar 8th, 2018 - London, UK @ O2 Shepherds Bush Empire^
Mar 9th, 2018 - Glasgow, UK @ St Luke’s^
Mar 10th, 2018 - Liverpool, UK @ Arts Club^
Mar 11th, 2018 - Brighton, UK @ Concorde 2^

Saw them at MIRRORS last saturday, the show was insane and the crowd were amazing. I'd advise anyone to check them out if they haven't already, so so so good.