Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

5 minutes ago, popcornmaster said:

What did you think?
I wasn't too impressed and it was compounded by the hour delay. 

I went up to Liverpool for this. All the trains from London were cancelled so it took us over 8 hours to get there. I was pretty convinced they weren’t gonna play at all, but by the time they did it was 2am. I was pretty knackered and far gone and don’t remember it that well. From what I do remember, it was nothing special.

2 minutes ago, Bradders said:

I went up to Liverpool for this. All the trains from London were cancelled so it took us over 8 hours to get there. I was pretty convinced they weren’t gonna play at all, but by the time they did it was 2am. I was pretty knackered and far gone and don’t remember it that well. From what I do remember, it was nothing special.

Were they cancelled? I had a friend come up for Liverpool Music Week/Mt Kimbie from London on the 18:07 from Euston. He must have been lucky. Also, I think the band must have come up by train as they were playing the Tate Modern - 18:00 - 19:00 on Friday. 

The minute I learned about their earlier London gig I didn't have high hopes for the Liverpool gig. Likewise I thought it might get cancelled and with the added waiting + drinking they didn't really get my full attention. 

30 minutes ago, popcornmaster said:

Were they cancelled? I had a friend come up for Liverpool Music Week/Mt Kimbie from London on the 18:07 from Euston. He must have been lucky. Also, I think the band must have come up by train as they were playing the Tate Modern - 18:00 - 19:00 on Friday. 

The minute I learned about their earlier London gig I didn't have high hopes for the Liverpool gig. Likewise I thought it might get cancelled and with the added waiting + drinking they didn't really get my full attention. 

The ones earlier in the day were cancelled, must’ve started running again by then. I didn’t know about the London gig but the train situation could’ve had something to  do with the lateness.

1 hour ago, popcornmaster said:

What did you think?
I wasn't too impressed and it was compounded by the hour delay. 

Aye wasn't that great really, and the crowd was dreadful - just seemed to be full of people out for a regular night out and looking to get as fucked as possible rather than watch the acts. 

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Aye wasn't that great really, and the crowd was dreadful - just seemed to be full of people out for a regular night out and looking to get as fucked as possible rather than watch the acts. 

Inclined to agree. Problem with the festival ticket, I guess, you'll go even if you're only half committed.