T minus & counting 2019

OG

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

How on earth did you find that one? I must put these buttons and a piece of string away from me and out of eyesight, as they are heavily distracting me with their wondrous charms.

:D 

Always be distracted by wonderous charms - it makes life more bearable! 

27 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

:D 

Always be distracted by wonderous charms - it makes life more bearable! 

I have a lady friend who finds it very difficult to go past anything sparkley without trying to buy it - such are the wondrous charms of the sparkle. I agree with your statement, in that one should always be aware of life's wondrous charms. 

1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Oh man, OG, you freaked me out with that one. I was kind of gormlessly looking at the screen, and then I noticed changing numbers. Well, you probably know what I concluded - yes, it's time to go out and kill again. Is it that time already, I hear you cry!

It's times like those when you're "high functioning" that you question yourself ^_^

24 minutes ago, OG said:

smart arse :P

It was a bit smart arse wasn't it? Makes you wanna puke really, when I think about it. It just seemed the obvious avenue to take to try to affirm that I don't actually go out and kill people. Which I don't. Which is a blessing. I mean, what I get up to of a night after my wife has fallen asleep is, to my perception, to be limited to me, God, and a very well used merkin!

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I don't actually go out and kill people. 

What a complete disappointment you are Mr Stick.  You could of course have been a good vigilante killer like Charles Bronson in character.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by whisty

3 hours ago, oneeye said:

img_1982.jpg

One of my mates was on the dole for many a year, and wanted it to stay that way. Then the dole office made him o to job interviews. At his first one he went through due process, answering the questions put to him etc. Then at the interview on of the people o the pnale said to him ' Is there anything else you want to tell us that we should know, which would influence our decision on whether to employ you or not'? His response was' Yes. I'm a serial killer'. The bloke responded ' So, you like serial for breakfast'. Needless to say, my mate never got the job - which was his intention all  along.