T minus & counting 2019

OG

7 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Now then I'm not one to make excuses.... Just as whisty.... But I seem to be a little late shall we say.. Don't know how this happens but I seem to be 40 yes 40 days out on this one.. 

Now I could have lied and just put anything up but I thought you would like to know that I'm feeling a bit like a prat lol.. 

Onwards my friends only 511 days to go.. 

Not 551 which for some crazy idea I had it in my head was the right number today.. 

I will now try to get a cracker for today 

homer-simpson.jpg.size-custom-crop.0x650.jpg

That you will only deal in honesty guy, is very commendable. I'm not sure about others, but I know of at least one time getting the countdown numbers wrong and posting the wrong countdown. I was never sure that, like my life (lol), it went unnoticed, or that you were all being polite! 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

That you will only deal in honesty guy, is very commendable. I'm not sure about others, but I know of at least one time getting the countdown numbers wrong and posting the wrong countdown. I was never sure that, like my life (lol), it went unnoticed, or that you were all being polite! 

This’ll be why gf had a senior moment..xDxD

7f1d64df88.jpg

It is a beauty out there tonight if you’re lucky enough to have clear skies.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Polite.. What's that old son 

I'm finding it very hard to be polite in 'normal' life right now. Having a shitty shitty time this end. Trying to be happy and jovial within myself, but it would appear that others think that I should be suffering. This is going to  take some coming back from. The thing is that I'm punch drunk with sadness right now, and haven't got the strength to climb out of it. And in the background someone I love is dying. I've forgotten that there are good times. Maybe I've had just too many of them. 

37 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm finding it very hard to be polite in 'normal' life right now. Having a shitty shitty time this end. Trying to be happy and jovial within myself, but it would appear that others think that I should be suffering. This is going to  take some coming back from. The thing is that I'm punch drunk with sadness right now, and haven't got the strength to climb out of it. And in the background someone I love is dying. I've forgotten that there are good times. Maybe I've had just too many of them. 

Fuck thinking what others think you should be doing there Yogs, you’ve gotta believe that you have the inner strength to climb out of your dark hole. Life can be a right b’stard.. Truly sorry to hear someone you love is dying, tough times indeed. There will be better days, no matter how distant it may seem now. You can never have too many good times and you will have more, honest. Pop your head outside and take a look at that beauty of a moon tonight (if you have can see it), life is good no matter how shitty it seems a the moment. I can’t say anymore, only what I’ve experienced in my life (and continue to), and I’m still here and enjoying life. PS apologies for the ramble, just needed to say something.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, oneeye said:

Fuck thinking what others think you should be doing there Yogs, you’ve gotta believe that you have the inner strength to climb out of your dark hole. Life can be a right b’stard.. Truly sorry to hear someone you love is dying, tough times indeed. There will be better days, no matter how distant it may seem now. You can never have too many good times and you will have more, honest. Pop your head outside and take a look at that beauty of a moon tonight (if you have can see it), life is good no matter how shitty it seems a the moment. I can’t say anymore, only what I’ve experienced in my life (and continue to), and I’m still here and enjoying life. PS apologies for the ramble, just needed to say something.

Nice one oneeye. The thing is that my love for my wife hasn't died, one bit. And guess what? Her love for me hasn't died one bit. It's her son that is the problem. Now, I must tell y7ou that my wife was pleading in to my face to please help her tonight, because she knows, and admits, that her son is an irrational psycho. And, the truth is that he is. He cannot justify his arguments, even if they were placed in to a wet paper bag, he couldn't, with honour, get his way out of the situation. So when I hear from his mouth that he actually thinks I am a 90% c**t, it hurts. I've given him lashings of cash (not that that is important), as well as lashings of 'life' advice etc, and still he says I'm a 90% c**t. His own mother disagrees with this level of c**tishness. So, I'm living in a house with a psycho upstairs, who I really don't want to be upstairs. Ho hum.

Anyway, oneeye, thank you. Thank you. :)

7 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Nice one oneeye. The thing is that my love for my wife hasn't died, one bit. And guess what? Her love for me hasn't died one bit. It's her son that is the problem. Now, I must tell y7ou that my wife was pleading in to my face to please help her tonight, because she knows, and admits, that her son is an irrational psycho. And, the truth is that he is. He cannot justify his arguments, even if they were placed in to a wet paper bag, he couldn't, with honour, get his way out of the situation. So when I hear from his mouth that he actually thinks I am a 90% c**t, it hurts. I've given him lashings of cash (not that that is important), as well as lashings of 'life' advice etc, and still he says I'm a 90% c**t. His own mother disagrees with this level of c**tishness. So, I'm living in a house with a psycho upstairs, who I really don't want to be upstairs. Ho hum.

Anyway, oneeye, thank you. Thank you. :)

Any time Yogs, any time. Sounds like your step son needs some independeant guidance. People do say the most hurtful things, especiallly when they aren’t happy; maybe it’s his way of a cry for help? Anyhow, best you can do is accept that he is what he is at the moment and try to rationally figure out a way ahead; good luck, it will play out eventually, it always does.

10 hours ago, oneeye said:

Any time Yogs, any time. Sounds like your step son needs some independeant guidance. People do say the most hurtful things, especiallly when they aren’t happy; maybe it’s his way of a cry for help? Anyhow, best you can do is accept that he is what he is at the moment and try to rationally figure out a way ahead; good luck, it will play out eventually, it always does.

Hello oneeye,

That's sound advice, thank you. I've been given a temporary reprieve in that my brother in law has taken my stepson away with him to stay in Bristol until Saturday. This has given me, and his mom, some space to breathe. We have agreed not to talk about the situation today, and just 'be'. I had a lie in this morning after they had gone, and had the most wonderful peaceful dream. I was finally able to relax. So, today's a good day - in that it is far better than quite a few previous days. :) --- See. Smiley face.

• Upvote 1

Hope you're okay @Yoghurt on a Stick, all you can do is stick to your belief and everyday has a new dawn. Hope you're son in law sorts himself out, for him, you and your wife. 

And my effort today... 

510-tool-full.jpg

So if you ever need a 510 Deployment, whatever it may be, there you go...

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

Hope you're okay @Yoghurt on a Stick, all you can do is stick to your belief and everyday has a new dawn. Hope you're son in law sorts himself out, for him, you and your wife. 

And my effort today... 

510-tool-full.jpg

So if you ever need a 510 Deployment, whatever it may be, there you go...

Appreciated, thanks vintage.

I'm not sure what a 510 Deployment Tool is either, but I know that I want one! lol

Sorry to hear that Yog old son I hope things get better soon.. Don't go worrying about other people they don't know how you're feeling.. I know it's not in your bubble but in my bubble I have a friend with stage 4 cancer.. Hell it's shit... he knows it.. we know it.. people know it.. but it's what WE our LOT our FRIENDS.. ME for fuck sake it's Wot WE THINK how we FEEL fuck the rest.... YOU be Wot YOU have to do be.. who YOU NEED TO BE.. Fuck em and when in time they try to say hey man you OK tell them where to go.. 

I hope you can see some light soon old son.. Peace and cider.. Me 

law-order-dove-peace-peace_symbol-olive_branch-olive_leaf-whin509_low.jpg

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Sorry to hear that Yog old son I hope things get better soon.. Don't go worrying about other people they don't know how you're feeling.. I know it's not in your bubble but in my bubble I have a friend with stage 4 cancer.. Hell it's shit... he knows it.. we know it.. people know it.. but it's what WE our LOT our FRIENDS.. ME for fuck sake it's Wot WE THINK how we FEEL fuck the rest.... YOU be Wot YOU have to do be.. who YOU NEED TO BE.. Fuck em and when in time they try to say hey man you OK tell them where to go.. 

I hope you can see some light soon old son.. Peace and cider.. Me 

Wise words indeed there gf.

fuck-em-all-live-your-life-lomas-dope-%F

Sounds like your friend is surrounded by good people, all you can ask given the shitty circumstances.

Init.. Friendship is a big thing with us.. We don't live in each other's pockets and we don't spend all our time together but when shit happens we all pull one way.. 

Got baby Ruby today so here's an early one to start with 

8f1d77953d556636d5b8e8969cba563d--eddie-vedder-pearl-jam.jpg

02-20-2015-Section-508.jpg