T minus & counting 2019

OG

6 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

ufo517.jpg

I have no idea why, but I really do like that sort of thing. Apologies if that sounds all Larry Grayson, but I can't help it, or pinpoint why. Just wondering if it was produced in the 50's. Lord knows why, but I have a penchant for 50's stuff. It's possibly to do with being quite mad! I I'm actually livid mad at the moment, but that's another story. I've come on here to 'diffuse'. I thank this site for allowing me to do that, and being there for me when I really needed a crutch in the past. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I have no idea why, but I really do like that sort of thing. Apologies if that sounds all Larry Grayson, but I can't help it, or pinpoint why. Just wondering if it was produced in the 50's. Lord knows why, but I have a penchant for 50's stuff. It's possibly to do with being quite mad! I I'm actually livid mad at the moment, but that's another story. I've come on here to 'diffuse'. I thank this site for allowing me to do that, and being there for me when I really needed a crutch in the past. 

Hope all is okay! I love Sci-Fi inspired art from the 50s/60s. I've got some brilliant comic covers inspired by said theme.

41 minutes ago, oneeye said:

latest?cb=20090728152556

Look what you’ve started now yogs; fast road to madness :lol:

I'm not sure what I've started but can confirm that I am already on the fast road to madness, oneeye! :)

One Tree Hill, Auckland, March 2015.jpg

If I'm honest, I can't actually fathom out what I am supposed to have started. I've had a smoke and am super stressed out, so that may be the reason. Then again, it could be down to congenital stupidity. I'm not in a position to say which it is, myself right now.  And never may be!

Anyway, I'm sure that I haven't got this right, but have posted the above copy of a photo, which is called One Tree Hill, and is in Auckland, New Zealand.

26 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm not sure what I've started but can confirm that I am already on the fast road to madness, oneeye! :)

If I'm honest, I can't actually fathom out what I am supposed to have started. I've had a smoke and am super stressed out, so that may be the reason. Then again, it could be down to congenital stupidity. I'm not in a position to say which it is, myself right now.  And never may be!

Anyway, I'm sure that I haven't got this right, but have posted the above copy of a photo, which is called One Tree Hill, and is in Auckland, New Zealand.

and here is crazy fool on one tree hill in auckland 

1930959_33200968670_2420_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I wouldn’t stress there yogs, chill, have another smoke ;), I just like your obtuse posts, a bit of lateral thinking, good for the soul :smoke:

• Upvote 1