T minus & counting 2019

OG

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Booked Into hotel right next to the Woolwich ferry old son.. You never know if we can get up early enough.......... 

Cider 

Send Mark, he'll turn up :P What day you seeing them? Prob at work but maybe part time by then.

0004264_symetrix-528-vocal-processor-sn2

6 hours ago, whisty said:

Send Mark, he'll turn up :P What day you seeing them? Prob at work but maybe part time by then.

0004264_symetrix-528-vocal-processor-sn2

Monday 18th but also going to be there on Tuesday.. Gotta see my dad but might be able to get a quick pint in.. 

4 hours ago, whisty said:

3739712746_55cdaaa93b_b.jpg

Hello whisty,

I've ran out of up votes. That's a beautiful looking vehicle. Looks nothing like the three un-marked police cars that hemmed my car in once after I'd just scored some dope though. If I'd have seen three of the above cars coming at me, I'd have had time to eat the stuff!  :)

7 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello whisty,

I've ran out of up votes. That's a beautiful looking vehicle. Looks nothing like the three un-marked police cars that hemmed my car in once after I'd just scored some dope though. If I'd have seen three of the above cars coming at me, I'd have had time to eat the stuff!  :)

Hehe. I went in one of those V8 Pilots in my younger days, not a Police car although I did travel in Police cars on the odd occasion! It was old then, never forgot how excited I was to get that ride, the running boards got me. Cica 20k for one now, way beyond me, dreams eh.

28828705_1.jpg?v=8D548292B200150

Edited by whisty

8 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Well found guy. Talking of finding things, I finally found your calendar this evening. I haven't looked at all the months, as I want to see them as they arrive. I do like January's though. 

Great news I really hope you like it.. Have had to get 5 more done so that's it limited 45.