• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Love that second wagon. If I had a spare £10K I'd be interested;

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C833875

She is a thing of beauty :)

i keep hanckerng on about ‘we should buy a camper, you only live once etc’ but they do seem expensive to maintain. If we did take the plunge it would have to be used daily as our only vehicle. No idea as to best for reliability compared to price, hence why I still drive a Ford Fiesta :lol:

34 minutes ago, oneeye said:

She is a thing of beauty :)

i keep hanckerng on about ‘we should buy a camper, you only live once etc’ but they do seem expensive to maintain. If we did take the plunge it would have to be used daily as our only vehicle. No idea as to best for reliability compared to price, hence why I still drive a Ford Fiesta :lol:

Hello oneeye,

We have somehow stumbled across an electrical engineer who is going to give us a price for sorting the dodgy electrics on our campervan. The bloke is a DJ, model, and electrical whizz kid (the bastard!). Anyway, once we get the electrics and solar stuff sorted, we are going to rent out the campervan when we are not using it. From what I've seen they can really more than wash their own face. As ours is, in my opinion, a little bit funky then hopefully we'll be able to meet the festival demand. We thought we'd do this last year, but didn't get around to it. If we don't do it this year, then I don't know how long we can keep it and a car.

Talking of cars, I drive a Ford Focus Ghia (get me!). The only reason I do though is that I bought it off my wife's step father for £200, and it's only done 62K miles in about 20 years. It's got 4 brand new tyres and has been serviced regularly. When I put it in for an MOT, the bloke turned around to me and  said ' this car has only done just over 300 miles in the last 3 years'. Result. 

Anyway, I'm rambling, because I've pulled an all nighter. Would you have it any other way? lol :)

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Image result for 562

Hey Yog your's is in the post..hope you like it.. 

For any one else that would like one of my calendars here's the link.. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222749928363?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

10 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Hey Yog your's is in the post..hope you like it.. 

For any one else that would like one of my calendars here's the link.. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222749928363?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Nice one guy. 

It may even help me to organize my slightly chaotic life. 

Here's hoping. :)

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Nice one guy. 

It may even help me to organize my slightly chaotic life. 

Here's hoping. :)

Lol I've been working really hard to get to this point I just hope it pays off... The idea was to do a Glastonbury calendar but as there's no Glastonbury next year we.. The wife and I... Thought to do the standing stones.. 

I had a first prototype run off when my son says dad you need to change 4 pictures as they were painted on tiles the long way or portrait.. So I spent two days solid doing 4 new pieces.. 

Each piece is done on tiles and I use filler or cement with  crushed stones so that there all like 3D.. 

I've had some of my Glastonbury pictures printed as well I'll pop them up.... 

Thanks Neil BTW.. For letting me post my stuff I appreciate it..