T minus & counting 2019

OG

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Just about to close the 615 window I had up, and spotted this out of the corner of my eye (see below).  There's millions' of them out there whisty. Are you OK? :) Only pulling your leg with the following. 

Errr, pedant alert, one word or maybe it's not a word but I'll say it anyway - BMW. 

Whereas this is a Mini :)

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Cars. Bloody cars.. 

Nope 

I understand where you are coming from guy. In the interests of variety I think I'll concentrate on other areas other than cars. That said, maybe I could do two posts a day - one a 'variety' one, and one a car one. And there's me trying not to post at all! 

Anyway, here's one for the mushroom / acid heads;

Image result for 614

Talking of which - a friend is bringing over some magic mushrooms tomorrow night. Apparently they've been set within a heart shaped piece of chocolate. He bought it from someone at the Equinox Festival, so may, or may not, work. I doubt there's enough content for it to 'effectively' feed four people (as there will be four of us), but might provide an extra little buzz to the evening. Time will tell.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I understand where you are coming from guy. In the interests of variety I think I'll concentrate on other areas other than cars. That said, maybe I could do two posts a day - one a 'variety' one, and one a car one. And there's me trying not to post at all! 

Anyway, here's one for the mushroom / acid heads;

Image result for 614

Talking of which - a friend is bringing over some magic mushrooms tomorrow night. Apparently they've been set within a heart shaped piece of chocolate. He bought it from someone at the Equinox Festival, so may, or may not, work. I doubt there's enough content for it to 'effectively' feed four people (as there will be four of us), but might provide an extra little buzz to the evening. Time will tell.

Oooo sounds nice old son.. And I'm glad you agree about cars lolol. 

We're fucking off to the forest next week and have some Colombian shrooms which we're looking forward to.. Just hoping the weather is good. 

41 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Oooo sounds nice old son.. And I'm glad you agree about cars lolol. 

We're fucking off to the forest next week and have some Colombian shrooms which we're looking forward to.. Just hoping the weather is good. 

I'm not sure exactly where they came from, but I've had some South American mushrooms before. That was an interesting evening - for all concerned.