T minus & counting 2019

OG

Hey Yog you have to go and see the SPORADICS there really close friends of mine.. 

If you do go to see them please please say hello to the singer his name is Shaun and he's a top of the range old son...... Say I say hi and he's a c.. T.. From me obviously lol he'll laugh his head off.. So please do it if possible 

a19f67eaa19c3e8b0131bc5f47cccf2f--jet-plane-aviation-art.jpg

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Not to bad old son. Back is still fucked but I don't help sometimes... The other weekend I popped to our local music fair and had a little drink.. Any way cut a long story and all that I got pissed and an old mate of mine who was in a wheelchair needed to get to another tent so I started pushing him around i sort of got a bit out of hand and he went all the way round the fair in and out of tents I even managed to fall over dragging my mate over as well lol 

Anyway it was all fun until I got up the next day.. Lol

I hope you have a great time at Equinox old son be sure to take some pics yea.. 

I still hope you will be able to do another Glastonbury and I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one that thinks this.. Take care old son 

Big love. Me

Hello guy,

It is my considered opinion that you are as mad as a box of frogs - and I mean that in the nicest possible way. One could wonder if you have a death wish or not. I know better. You just know how to live (and therefore not waste) a life. I wish you great progress and longevity in your 'research' in this area. :)

About a year ago (a little bit over a year actually) I moved from one part of Birmingham to another. Within the last year me and my wife have been robbed and burgled eight times. After 53 years on this planet I have now moved away from Birmingham to a very quaint English town. This is all very nice, but the result of those burglaries and robberies means that neither of us own a camera or phone which takes photos anymore. That said, I am going to the festival with a friend who is photo mad / Facebook mad. I will get him to forward photos to me, and then, if able to, I will post them on here for you.

You are one of the good guys in life.

Cheers guy.

Yog

11 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello guy,

It is my considered opinion that you are as mad as a box of frogs - and I mean that in the nicest possible way. One could wonder if you have a death wish or not. I know better. You just know how to live (and therefore not waste) a life. I wish you great progress and longevity in your 'research' in this area. :)

About a year ago (a little bit over a year actually) I moved from one part of Birmingham to another. Within the last year me and my wife have been robbed and burgled eight times. After 53 years on this planet I have now moved away from Birmingham to a very quaint English town. This is all very nice, but the result of those burglaries and robberies means that neither of us own a camera or phone which takes photos anymore. That said, I am going to the festival with a friend who is photo mad / Facebook mad. I will get him to forward photos to me, and then, if able to, I will post them on here for you.

You are one of the good guys in life.

Cheers guy.

Yog

Bastards 

Really sad to read that old son.. I'm glad you are in a happier place.... The English town...... If it wasn't so far and if we didn't have our baby Ruby to look after..... Which is great as she has started school so our time is limited now..... We would have been able to go to the Equinox festival. I was speaking to Shaun last night.. We were looking at the new cd and some how they have missed the A out so it reads SPORDICS instead of SPORADICS lol so if you fancy having a laugh get an old t-shirt and fabric paint SPORDICS on it Lololol oh yea if you do go see them have a can of special brew.. That and t-shirt and you'll have Shaun in fits.. Tell him I said to give you a SPORDICS cd lol. 

Old son some of my antics seem like I'm a happy go lucky old son but to be honest as a couple of people on here know me I struggle to get to my place of happiness lol.. I will admit once there I can be a bit of fun or nightmare depending on how it goes lol. 

Take care old son.. And now people know more about us lol 

One of the best things that happened to me at this year's Glastonbury was being accosted by two beautiful girls whilst walking around lol.. All had done was to post a pic.. Lol 

I hope you have a great time at festival old son 

Edited by guypjfreak

45 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Bastards 

Really sad to read that old son.. I'm glad you are in a happier place.... The English town...... If it wasn't so far and if we didn't have our baby Ruby to look after..... Which is great as she has started school so our time is limited now..... We would have been able to go to the Equinox festival. I was speaking to Shaun last night.. We were looking at the new cd and some how they have missed the A out so it reads SPORDICS instead of SPORADICS lol so if you fancy having a laugh get an old t-shirt and fabric paint SPORDICS on it Lololol oh yea if you do go see them have a can of special brew.. That and t-shirt and you'll have Shaun in fits.. Tell him I said to give you a SPORDICS cd lol. 

Old son some of my antics seem like I'm a happy go lucky old son but to be honest as a couple of people on here know me I struggle to get to my place of happiness lol.. I will admit once there I can be a bit of fun or nightmare depending on how it goes lol. 

Take care old son.. And now people know more about us lol 

One of the best things that happened to me at this year's Glastonbury was being accosted by two beautiful girls whilst walking around lol.. All had done was to post a pic.. Lol 

I hope you have a great time at festival old son 

Hello guy,

I was only joking when I said 'Bastards' - it was meant as you've drawn me in to this countdown again kind of way. Take it from me that I will, today, try and get a t shirt printed up and delivered by Wednesday so that I can wear it to see 'SPORDICS'. 

Got to dash.

All the best guy.

Yog

• Upvote 1

This addiction is, I suspect, like having decided your lottery numbers in advance of the first ever national lottery in this country. Not only that but having decided them by using numbers which mean something to a person, and are re-occurring in life, like family birthdays, for example. By which I mean, it's hard to not comply with demands of a higher calling.

And whilst in that vain, have I got a beauty - well, it's got all the right numbers in order. Just a few extra numbers present is all - just like my lottery tickets!

6-second-video-PAGE-2017.gif

• Upvote 1