NOS Alive 2018

Tremousse

19 minutes ago, rdg3tim97 said:

Any chance of Liam Gallagher getting announced?

Assuming he would be mainstage material, it is unlikely because all spots seem to be filled. Although we have been surprised before with more names than expected on Saturday. 

Concerning international acts: only about a handful have yet to be announced for the second stage. Expect them to be announced this month...

On 3/4/2018 at 12:47 AM, StupidDream said:

Assuming he would be mainstage material, it is unlikely because all spots seem to be filled. Although we have been surprised before with more names than expected on Saturday. 

Concerning international acts: only about a handful have yet to be announced for the second stage. Expect them to be announced this month...

I'm still hoping for The Killers to be added as a headliner for the first day alongside Arctic Monkeys, considering they don't have schedule for that date. Hahaha. But I guess it's impossible, isn't it. 

41 minutes ago, themaddiefox said:

Btw..does anyone know when the tickets will be sent out? I'm getting worried because Mad Cool has already sent out the tickets since a couple of weeks ago. 

I ordered my tickets via Festicket and they've sent me an e-mail last week about the correctness of my postal address, while also stating they will be sending tickets out 'shortly'. I hope this will mean this month. Earlier on I understood they would send them just a couple of weeks prior to the festival, so this would definitely be an improvement.

Edited by StupidDream

8 minutes ago, StupidDream said:

I ordered my tickets via Festicket and they've sent me an e-mail last week about the correctness of my postal address, while also stating they will be sending tickets out 'shortly'. I hope this will mean this month. Earlier on I understood they would send them just a couple of weeks prior to the festival, so this would definitely be an improvement.

Oh it would be great if the tickets would be sent out this month. I live far from Portugal so I'm afraid I wouldn't get the tickets on time if they send them a couple of weeks prior to the fest day. 

4 minutes ago, Red Day said:

I bought our ones via seetickets in UK. Haven’t checked order status for a while but I’d guess may or june 

I bought them via Seetickets as well. Checked the status yesterday and there was no info on the ticket delivery status. Hopefully they'll be delivered soon. 

Just now, themaddiefox said:

I bought them via Seetickets as well. Checked the status yesterday and there was no info on the ticket delivery status. Hopefully they'll be delivered soon. 

See are pretty good and always get tickets delivered in good time. Never had a problem with them 

Just now, Red Day said:

See are pretty good and always get tickets delivered in good time. Never had a problem with them 

I just checked my order, and this is what appears under my order details:

"We will start to despatch tickets for this event on approximately 23/06/2018 and we expect to have all tickets despatched by 07/07/2018. Tickets will be despatched to the address provided."

End of June. Oh well.

3 hours ago, StupidDream said:

+ Japandroids on Friday

Nice addition on a day that was already likely to have some terrible clashes for me

The good thing is that i already saw most of the bands of Sagres stage in the last two years at Vodafone Paredes de Coura . Priorities on the main stage for me, are BRMC , QOTSA and The National.  Probably Chrvches won´t clash with The NAtional, since  the new Chvrches song has feat  of Matt Berninger, so they might take the chance to share the same stage for that song

Our tickets arrived today! This surprised me because it's well ahead of the schedule they announced, but I'm delighted. I was worried that they were cutting it fine, especially as we leave home for Portugal on the 9th July.

Also got mine yesterday (via Festicket), much better than the tight two weeks prior to the festival. 

Does somebody know a bit more about exchanging your tickets for wristbands? Is there a way to avoid crowds or shouldn't I be worried about this? I saw something about an exchange spot in a shopping centre, would this be a sensible idea?

28 minutes ago, StupidDream said:

Also got mine yesterday (via Festicket), much better than the tight two weeks prior to the festival. 

Does somebody know a bit more about exchanging your tickets for wristbands? Is there a way to avoid crowds or shouldn't I be worried about this? I saw something about an exchange spot in a shopping centre, would this be a sensible idea?

There's absolutely no problem - there's the same (long or short) entrance queue for everyone, so the waiting time will be at this point (there is even a bridge looking stage where bands are playing during your waiting time). Due to this - the entrance is step by step - you do not have to wait to get your wristband. You are kind of entering the festival area first and get your wristband (and sometimes a funny hat), when you are inside. :D

Edited by with_tired_eyes
  • Upvote 1