NOS Alive 2018

Tremousse

2 hours ago, lightsnowpatrol said:

Nos have just posted a new updated poster on facebook. Does that mean they are done for a little bit or am I thinking too much into it. I know there isn't much left and with it being sold out will they just announce at a slower pace 

Yes, you’re probably right. But if it happens, my thoughts are: no more big attractions (like Kasabian, Tame Impala and so on...)

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, lightsnowpatrol said:

Another change to the picture on Facebook ( thinking too much into it)

Yeah, the info on it doesn't differ from the previous? :P

Hopefully they keep adding at least one act a week... But probably depends on the sales of day tickets and their strategy. I think it is safe to say we get at least one rather big name for the Thursday to match the other days. Unfortunately, it could take a couple of weeks for the AM announcement to wear off. And maybe there is an act that still has to announce (a part of) their touring schedule. Mad Cool Saturday seem to miss a second line name as well...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, joaommaia said:

Yes, he is, but the choice of bring him, instead of Capitão Fausto or Linda Martini, is terrible. Doesn’t fit.

It is like a Radio Comercial (the official radio of the festival)  choice, rather that booking with logic (However he is better than Agir, Richie Campbell  and others)

Dua Lipa and Post Malone far away from Oeiras, please.

Today I’m disappointed because I really thought Capitão Fausto would open NOS Stage on the Thursday. They’re one of my favorite bands and they’re incredible live. 

Anyway, what I meant to tell you with this is that I think the other bands to be confirmed on NOS Stage for the Thursday will be on Miguel Araújo’s style :/ Very bad for NIN.

I'd say nothing but thieves and clap your hands say yeah are likely. Then one of James bay, stereophonics or catfish and the bolltmen. Kasabian play mad cool on the Thursday, Friday they are available but then start a tour of Italy from Saturday onwards so may use the 13th for travel/rest.