NOS Alive 2018

Tremousse

10 minutes ago, Tigane said:

The Vaccines were announced today  in a festival near Vigo  With these dates, i expect them at Super Bock Super Rock

Good spot and too bad. Would be better if they play before AM than NiN.

28 minutes ago, Tigane said:

I am starting to believe that Massive Attack might accompany Arctic Monkeys in the top spot for day 12 (since it seems by the printed line up, that NIN are in the same level as Snow Patrol, and in the other 2 days, we have the headliner, and the sub-headliner right below, and also alone in the line)

I want to believe you because I really like Massive Attack, but indeed it doesn't seem a great idea to either have NiN or Massive Attack before Arctic Monkeys. Or we get a special situation with both NiN and Massive Attack after Arctic Monkeys; would work for me if they play something like 22:00-23:45 and 00:10 NiN starting. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, cc1989 said:

IF we get massive attack id say they'd be in the sagres stage. They are a big name I know but with arctic monkeys being the headline act and nine inch nails without doubt needing less daylight for their show. I'd imagine massive attack are the same. Maybe I'm wrong. But I'd say nine inch nails would get the nod over massive attack.

Actually, I would prefer Massive Attack on Sagres, but I am worried they are a bit too big for that. At Mad Cool they play on the electronic music stage and not one of the main stages, unknown how many people fit on that field. CHVRCHES is also in the tent while some festivals would put them on main (maybe mostly UK fests then), so maybe could make some sense...

Does anybody know the capacity of the Sagres tent?

Edited by StupidDream

22 minutes ago, Red Day said:

Looking at TRNSMT line up.  Miles Kane is playing same day as AM.  Might be a chance he'll be added to the Thursday as him and Alex seem inseparable 

It would be great, with Alex joining Miles Kane to perform some song from Last Shadow Puppets, since Portugal din´t get the chance to have them in their last tour (neither their first tour)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tigane said:

It would be great, with Alex joining Miles Kane to perform some song from Last Shadow Puppets, since Portugal din´t get the chance to have them in their last tour (neither their first tour)

I think when they are on same line up they tend to do their own stuff. I'd be pretty happy if Miles gets added to the Thursday.  Seen him a few times and he's always really enjoyable live.

24 minutes ago, Red Day said:

I think when they are on same line up they tend to do their own stuff. I'd be pretty happy if Miles gets added to the Thursday.  Seen him a few times and he's always really enjoyable live.

I know. I was just dreaming of in Miles Kane own show,  Alex joining him to perform one song from Last Shadow Puppets :P

Just purchased a ticket for arctic monkeys at trnsmt. Got pearl jam 2 nights at the o2 and foo fighters at London stadium around then too but still shocked at how good this line up has turned out. Anything that's still to come is a bonus onto what is already a dream music line up this summer after Noel and arcade fire too. 

21 hours ago, StupidDream said:

Good spot and too bad. Would be better if they play before AM than NiN.

I want to believe you because I really like Massive Attack, but indeed it doesn't seem a great idea to either have NiN or Massive Attack before Arctic Monkeys. Or we get a special situation with both NiN and Massive Attack after Arctic Monkeys; would work for me if they play something like 22:00-23:45 and 00:10 NiN starting. 

As I predicted yesterday,  The Vaccines were announced today at Super Bock Super Rock (in a secondary stage lol)

29 minutes ago, AlexTurnah said:

Lotus Fever confirmed in the Coreto Stage

Very cool Progressive Rock Portuguese band. Fairly popular in Lisbon.

Definitely a hidden gem in this year's lineup

I recommend 800 Gondomar as well ! (on Correto too on last day)