NOS Alive 2018

Tremousse

1 hour ago, StupidDream said:

Where did you order them? 

Ticketmaster Denmark. Think it was part of a Christmas promotion because they arrived in a gift box. Had to get them from there as they were sold out from everywhere else. The ticket design looks very bland and basic to what I'm used to but I'm going with it being legit as it is ticketmaster haha 

38 minutes ago, cc1989 said:

Ticketmaster Denmark. Think it was part of a Christmas promotion because they arrived in a gift box. Had to get them from there as they were sold out from everywhere else. The ticket design looks very bland and basic to what I'm used to but I'm going with it being legit as it is ticketmaster haha 

Ticketmaster Denmark and Sweden scared me off because they indicated you had to collect your tickets at local offices or something. Apparently it was pretty easy. 

I bought them from Festiticket, but they say you will get the (official) tickets some weeks before NOS Alive... Really wondering why it would take so long.

On 12/20/2017 at 11:18 AM, StupidDream said:

What strikes me, is that of all announced acts so far, none are shared with Bilbao BBK. Usually they shared about 10 names or so although last year it was less. Sign of change of direction at BBK perhaps due to Mad Cool?

Currently NOS shares 9 names with the Mad Cool line-up (10 in total last year). Although Mad Cool has quite a great line-up, hopefully NOS will start becoming more unique. 

All i want at Nos Alive, from Mad Cool are Nine Inch Nails and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.  The are others acts i would like a share too, but with these twoo i would be completely pleased.    

3 hours ago, lightsnowpatrol said:

Just noticed the band order on there website has changed up slightly, an i reading too much into it?

Not quite sure what order you mean, but if you are just referring to the line-up page I was wondering for a while now whether it had any logic to it. Obviously it starts with the biggest names, but after that... Backward chronological order of play (but with dates messed up)? Thought some things had changed before when they added a new name.

Probably some new names next week, as is expect for most festivals? 

Edited by StupidDream

Hi Guys - sadly I'm late to the party and all three day tickets are sold out (unless anyone knows where I might be able to get them)?

I notice on the website there are ticket and hotel packages which 'are not on sale yet' does anyone know if a) you can get a three day ticket as part of these packages, and B) also when do the packages go on sale?

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, aphexbin said:

Hi Guys - sadly I'm late to the party and all three day tickets are sold out (unless anyone knows where I might be able to get them)?

I notice on the website there are ticket and hotel packages which 'are not on sale yet' does anyone know if a) you can get a three day ticket as part of these packages, and B) also when do the packages go on sale?

Thanks!

Currently they explicitly state that it includes a ticket and they are 'available soon'. However, when you go to the Portugese website they don't have a page on hotel/hostel packages like in the English version. Only the Sleep' em' All tent package seems to become available in the near future, which appears to include a ticket. So I guess this doesn't help much :wacko:

I have tried to find some useful other (Portugese) festival/music fora, but this has left me empty-handed. You could just try and ask the organisation yourself. 

The presence of Pearl Jam will not make your life easy getting hold of any secondary market tickets, maybe closer to the actual festival date. So far, I can only find people who are searching for tickets and not offering any. 

Good addition for afternoon in the sun. Hopefully this is the start of more reveals. Pearl jam sold it for me early on and Lisbon the city itself. If arctics get added it will be perfect. I'd be greedy and what nine inch nails and/or Jack white on top of that. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, cc1989 said:

Good addition for afternoon in the sun. Hopefully this is the start of more reveals. Pearl jam sold it for me early on and Lisbon the city itself. If arctics get added it will be perfect. I'd be greedy and what nine inch nails and/or Jack white on top of that. 

I'm hoping for arctic, snow patrol and vaccines, I still think we have a sub under pearl jam

31 minutes ago, lightsnowpatrol said:

I'm hoping for arctic, snow patrol and vaccines, I still think we have a sub under pearl jam

Yeah I agree. No disrespect to the other artists on Saturday but there is a big gap in name power between them and pearl jam. Looking at names from mad Cool, Alice in chains or kasabian. Or even Jack white and arctics lead the bill on Thursday?