Tramlines 2018

deejayone

2 hours ago, JBarbour said:

11 bands being announced that I know of. Fickle Friends one. #exclusive I'm in trouble :P

A few O2 and leadmill sized bands. One act is gonna be a band that last show in a long, long time. 

It's a band where this will be their last show for a long time, or a band that haven't played for a long time?.. or a third option? :lol:

3 hours ago, JBarbour said:

11 bands being announced that I know of. Fickle Friends one. #exclusive I'm in trouble :P

A few O2 and leadmill sized bands. One act is gonna be a band that last show in a long, long time. 

Interesting that there is an exclusive for o2/leadmill size band, I thiugh exclusives were only really worth while for larger sized bands

1 hour ago, Samjones said:

@JBarbour do you think they are only announcing 11 acts tomorrow (the ones you know of) or will there be more than that?

Im not sure. Probably more.

I'm not even sure I can remember all 11 now. :lol:We were drinking and drank a lot since then. Ha. 5 are fairly big acts and a few years ago probably would of headlined Tramlines. 

For one act it will be their last show for a while. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JBarbour said:

Im not sure. Probably more.

I'm not even sure I can remember all 11 now. :lol:We were drinking and drank a lot since then. Ha. 5 are fairly big acts and a few years ago probably would of headlined Tramlines. 

For one act it will be their last show for a while. 

Sounds promising then, thanks for the info

2 minutes ago, moams said:

Any thoughts on The Pigeon Detectives getting announced? They seem to being a few festivals scattered around this year and fit the size of leadmill/02 academy. 

I’d like them to be there, I wouldn’t know if it would be an issue but they’re headlining mosfest in Sheffield who may not want them to play elsewhere in Sheffield to boost their ticket sales however I don’t know if the festival isn’t big enough to have that power 

What acts do we reckon are the ones he suggests could’ve headlined tramlines if it was the same size it was a few years ago? Don Broco, peace, wolf Alice, slaves, everything everything, james, shed seven, glass animals, nothing but thieves, white lies are just a few who spring to mind

24 minutes ago, Samjones said:

I can see it being milburn, or maybe a suprised one like the rev or something?

Revs are playing Y-Not the week after so can't be them. Shame to see milburn go again if it is them was quite impressed with their new album, but they sold 4 nights out at O2 when they got back together and struggled to sell Plug out at Christmas, perhaps the novelties wearing off. 

10 hours ago, Samjones said:

I can see it being milburn, or maybe a suprised one like the rev or something?

10 hours ago, alexlloyd said:

Revs are playing Y-Not the week after so can't be them.

2 hours ago, Pigeon Detective said:

Revs already been announced.

yeah Rev already on the line up. And The Rev is cultivating The Leadmill stage on Sunday. 

10 hours ago, Samjones said:

What acts do we reckon are the ones he suggests could’ve headlined tramlines if it was the same size it was a few years ago? Don Broco, peace, wolf Alice, slaves, everything everything, james, shed seven, glass animals, nothing but thieves, white lies are just a few who spring to mind

Two