Tramlines 2018

deejayone

I think I mentioned it before but what about The Wombats making an appearance and where would they be if they were there? I’d say probably sub depending on how big the headliners are plus they’ve just released a new album. Only problem with this is that they’re on tour till 15th July in America and pretty sure they live over there now so would they come over for one show?

• Upvote 5

'Prediction' (don't really have a clue) for main headliners and subs:

Friday:

Madness

Jake Bugg

Saturday:

Blossoms

The Amazons

Sunday:                                                                     The Flaming Lips

Nadia Rose

Edited by CRW5252

7 minutes ago, The Clearest Blue said:

So both Tramlines and Latitude are announcing on Monday, doubt they are sharing any acts though? Surely latitude would draw bigger headliners? Mine you I don't actually know Latitudes capacity ...

while it's possible they might share a few acts, I think it's probably just coincidence that they're announcing on the same day.

Please spare a thought for jbarbour, who has seemingly been wiped off the face of the earth by the assasins in the media.

They teased more than they told, they annoyed more than they pleased however they meant well and they 'let us figure out' info RE announcements. They will no doubt be missed by the Efestivals community. 

Edited by Hawky
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Wonder if Snow Patrol are one of the headliners? Doesn't look like they're gonna be at Latitude and I can't think of many other UK fests they could be at, if any.

I feel snow patrol could be highly likely as well as someone like Kaiser Chiefs or Alt-J. I really can't see them drawing the huge stadium sized acts such as Arctics but I hope i'm wrong.