Tramlines 2018

deejayone

Not sure if I’m right but in Twitter the people you most recently follow appear first. Not saying it means anything just very intresting....(this is tramlines page btw)  edit: never mind , just realised that the people you both follow show first :mellow:

BFF2885F-04E5-4B30-823B-370E928F398C.png

Edited by AM0114

1 minute ago, AM0114 said:

I’m guessing the lineup announcement , Which reporters have already announced to be taking place at 6pm next thursday 

Loving all the replies on twitter. Can’t wait to see all their disappointed faces when Arctics aren’t announced :lol:

2 minutes ago, moams said:

Loving all the replies on twitter. Can’t wait to see all their disappointed faces when Arctics aren’t announced :lol:

Surely you’d rather it was arctics and not get to laugh rather than it wasn’t and get to have a little giggle?

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

New website on the way, the second stage will be named by ticket holders / the people, line up 6pm 8th Feb. 

They have some more details to finalise like which breweries they teaming up  

So what you’re telling us is, the second stage will be called stagey mc stage face or something of that irk

Just now, The Clearest Blue said:

So what you’re telling us is, the second stage will be called stagey mc stage face or something of that irk

I would go to that stage just because it had that name :lol:

46 minutes ago, AM0114 said:

Surely you’d rather it was arctics and not get to laugh rather than it wasn’t and get to have a little giggle?

I'm not fussed whether Arctics are there or not, I got my tickets during early bird at £30 so it doesn't bother me. It's not like they aren't going to be around for a few years so I won't get to see them at some point  

3 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

There will be other opportunities to see AM this year. 

You'll still get plenty of bang for buck at Tramlines though. 

Exactly but speak to the bosses about getting Stagey McStage Face as the same for the 2nd stage ;)

2 hours ago, JBarbour said:

The line up won't change you know.

I wouldn't bother buying a Glastonbury ticket in the future if you are this impatient with line up announcements. :P

I went to Leeds a couple of times back when they announce their lineup around 21st March.

Latitude last two years, they announce nothing til March 

And Tramlines was Feb last year.

I expect, and can handle, the wait; it's just I enjoy making playlists in preparation for the festivals and I want to find some new music. :lol: 

7 hours ago, Hawky said:

I went to Leeds a couple of times back when they announce their lineup around 21st March.

Latitude last two years, they announce nothing til March 

And Tramlines was Feb last year.

I expect, and can handle, the wait; it's just I enjoy making playlists in preparation for the festivals and I want to find some new music. :lol: 

The only reason people are becoming inpatient is because they still believe that AM will be announcement and as for Leeds Fest they keep tweeting line up coming soon so that would make me impatient to be fair :lol:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, moams said:

The only reason people are becoming inpatient is because they still believe that AM will be announcement and as for Leeds Fest they keep tweeting line up coming soon so that would make me impatient to be fair :lol:

I don't think AM will be at Tramlines! I have no idea who is headlining which is even worse :lol:

5 minutes ago, Hawky said:

I don't think AM will be at Tramlines! I have no idea who is headlining which is even worse :lol:

I’m pretty sure AM won’t be there but again I have no clue who will be. If going by last year and Libertines headlining I do expect someone like Alt-J or Bastille but I really don’t know :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1