Why no caravans?

Abijones

1 hour ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

The no caravans rule is not enforced at all. There are always loads 

Oh really! it says if you arrive in a caravan you'll be turned away though, that would be awful! What about the no tents in campervan fields, is that enforced? We have a massive tent for kids which we put up next to our little caravan and awning. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Abijones said:

Oh really! it says if you arrive in a caravan you'll be turned away though, that would be awful! What about the no tents in campervan fields, is that enforced? We have a massive tent for kids which we put up next to our little caravan and awning. 

No not enforced in the slightest either. We had 2 massive tents & there were hundreds more 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey you three, it’s my first time on this festival next year and I like to arrive with my Ford van. Last year I converted it so that I can do mobile office. I would like to remove my boxes and cases (they look a little bit like these: **link removed, can't see how that's relevant**and exchange them with a mattress. Before doing so, I would like to ask you a question: Is it allowed to arrive with my van and sleep in it? Or should I refrain from this idea? I’m really looking forward to your reply :)

Edited by eFestivals

• 5 months later...
On 26.09.2017 at 6:24 PM, Jonas Holzhamm said:

Hey you three, it’s my first time on this festival next year and I like to arrive with my Ford van. Last year I converted it so that I can do mobile office. I would like to remove my boxes and cases (they look a little bit like these: **link removed, can't see how that's relevant**and exchange them with a mattress. Before doing so, I would like to ask you a question: Is it allowed to arrive with my van and sleep in it? Or should I refrain from this idea? I’m really looking forward to your reply :)

I was there too, very cool festival

It’s amazing what people seem to get away with in campervan fields at festivals, at IOW last year 2 women turned up late on the Friday in a van with a mattress in the back and got in no problem despite them being banned. 

But the worst was the couple who turned up in a VW beetle and put up a tipi next to it, on what planet does that count as a campervan?

• 6 months later...