It started with a suit .....

Crazyfool01

2 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Thanks for the answer. I used to make art when the telly was on, but haven't done so in a while. This might help jog me back in to doing that again. I can't actually see the wording near the flies. Possibly just as well.

go for it ... and post some on here .. would be interested to see and it whiles away some time in the quieter times  ...love to see creativity ... the area on the trousers is up near the john peel tent on site and shows clearer on the top photos ...  

27 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

go for it ... and post some on here .. would be interested to see and it whiles away some time in the quieter times  ...love to see creativity ... the area on the trousers is up near the john peel tent on site and shows clearer on the top photos ...  

I have put some art pieces on here before, but I recall it was, for me, a very long winded process, and I've forgotten that process. I know that it wouldn't take someone who knows what they are doing long to do, but my IT skills are crap. If I do get a chance to look in to it, I will.

dSK-asRfFsNSHBHvTr6qh23JnZrpYTAnwx_HiYZTwxo?size=32x32&size_mode=5

Not sure if this is going to work, but here goes anyway. The above photo (which I can't rotate) is a kind of cyborg that is one of a pair (male and female).

The photo below is a piece that me and my wife did. I did the head and she did the rest. It's a feminist piece, but diplomacy prevents me from telling you the full details behind it.

012.JPG

I'll post a few more - if I can, and if this post works.

33 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

alll very good im sure ... but there seems to be a theme of question marks unfortunately .. meaning I can't see any of  them :(

Oh. Not sure what is going on as I can see them all. If anybody else is reading this, can you see the photos, or do you just see question marks to?

crazfool1 - if I don't get an answer to the above, I'll try to PM you some photos.

• 3 weeks later...

jacket coming on well ... slowed down by some missing fabric pens from amazon ... I remember when they delivered next day without the prime service ... only 84  weeks to go ... I had better get a move on !!

Anyone else started thinking about fancy dress ideas yet ? or am I just crazy ?!!