Sign in to follow this  
BlackHole2006

Bearded Theory 2018

cham08    18

Managed to get early bird tickets for the first time this year.  School place booked too. Roll on May.

Paul ™    464

5000 (50%) of tickets sold within a couple days. This year will sell out a lot quicker, first announcement end of month should shift a fair old amount too.

tjamest    67

The guy i normally go with has decided that he needs to see the best part of the lineup first so looks like i will need to wait a month or two yet before booking.

4 hours ago, Paul ™ said:

5000 (50%) of tickets sold within a couple days. This year will sell out a lot quicker, first announcement end of month should shift a fair old amount too.

That's crazy - it definitely feels as though the festival has gone up a couple of notches this last year or two. 

They have a solid support and fan base - they deserve it too, brilliantly ran festival.

hope not too much changes....

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, man next door said:

That's crazy - it definitely feels as though the festival has gone up a couple of notches this last year or two. 

They have a solid support and fan base - they deserve it too, brilliantly ran festival.

hope not too much changes....

I suspect that the combination of great feedback / reviews, The fact that its a 4 dayer and no Glastonbury next year will indeed see a much earlier sellout next year. I'd be surprised if there are many tickets left by Christmas.... Got ours the other day!

BlueDaze    11

First time for me next year and really looking forward to it... The reviews on the general vibe and ethos are great.. Im not hugely fussed who is on, there will always be something to watch and do.

Taking the caravan. Anyone out there with previous experience can offer guidance.? It appears that the full size awning is a no-go ?

10 years of Glastonbury caravan fields behind me, how does the experience compare?

jamj    17
On 9/11/2017 at 11:56 AM, The Red Telephone said:

Didn't realise you had to register for the school until it was too late! Looks like there will plenty of other stuff on to keep my 5 year-old amused though

There will be, this year a mini children's village was running on the Friday when the school was running, then the whole children's village area comes to life on the Saturday & Sunday, there's always loads on and it's all free of charge in there :) , there's always been good workshops (extra cost may apply but I've always found it to be good value) dotted around the rest of the site too, and the fairground is also a big hit with my kids (reasonably priced there too) - normally used to bribe them when they act up too!

• Upvote 1

On 17/09/2017 at 5:38 PM, jamj said:

There will be, this year a mini children's village was running on the Friday when the school was running, then the whole children's village area comes to life on the Saturday & Sunday, there's always loads on and it's all free of charge in there :) , there's always been good workshops (extra cost may apply but I've always found it to be good value) dotted around the rest of the site too, and the fairground is also a big hit with my kids (reasonably priced there too) - normally used to bribe them when they act up too!

Cheers Jamj!