Guest tickets pickup need ID?

SarahJ123

Hello,

I've been lucky enough to be given some Guest camping tickets for Leeds fest. They're etickets from ticketmaster that have been printed off with the compulsory donation already paid for. The tickets are not in my name and I won't be going with the friend who gave them to me. Will I need ID to get in to the festival or will they not question the name? I'm starting to worry!

Thank you!

I think you might be best getting in touch with festival republic because there was a chance me and my partner couldn't go and we have guest tickets and when I contacted the company we got them from to change the name we couldn't and our guest tickets say across the top not for resale.. we have to take our ID with us when we check in with ours too so if I was you I'd really check before you get there.