Weyfest 2017

Jack_FM

Went to this in Farnham, Surrey yesterday to see Jools Holland, nice festival and atmosphere in a beautiful woodland setting. Me and missus even got a random lift back to Guildford! Useful given the transport links aren't great. Rained heavily towards the end of the night, as can be seen from the many umbrellas below :lol: Didn't see it here so I thought I'd post it! 

Previous headliners include The Darkness, Boomtown Rats, Jethro Tull. Anyone else been?

IMG_0915.JPG

IMG_0911.JPG

We went. I was a bit taken aback by the demographic and the army of chairs. Loved the small stage at the end where we saw Stereo MCs and Dub Pistols. Also Buzzcocks were fun on Friday night. It was a nice way to spend the weekend, very well organised but I'm not certain I'd go again because of the rather boorish behaviour from the posh, elderly Surrey set.

Edited by Waapster