Sziget Festival 2018

#1SzigetFan

8 minutes ago, CaitrionaH said:

We should be getting new names this month going by previous years. Has anyone heard any more rumors?  

We have 2 selfconfirmed minor-average names for Colosseum, a couple of names for World and the Wombats that are apparently selfconfirmed from long time, so yeah, following the trend for these one half of April new names will come but we cannot really tell about what 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, eivomracsy said:

Austrian public indie station fm4 leaked Hudson mohawke today.

Andere for those looking for gems: give Bilderbuch a Chance

Would likely be closing Borgore's day (Zhu in Party Arena), can see him coming. 
Pretty average hip hop dj, if they wanted to spend money on that they'd called Mura Masa, but hey, okay.

On Bilderbuch side: haven't understood a word of their lyrics but I think I'll be there for some songs!

16 minutes ago, SkaPanda said:

World Stage names tomorrow! Fingers crossed for Balkan Beat Box, Amadou & Mariam and Jimmy Cliff! :) 

Actually hoping for Leningrad, PASO and Bregovic - as any other single year.

And as any other single year I'd be like MMMMMMMH PANNONIA ALL STAR ORKESTAR OR GORILLAZ MMMMMMMMH 

I love Transglobal Underground. I first saw the at Phoenix 96, when it had rained on and off all weekend, and on Sunday night I was shattered, and just wanted to go home, but we couldn't find a way to leave before the morning, so I was stuck there, and we went to see Transglobal Underground and I just totally forgot I was shattered, and was so glad I hadn't been able to go home. Just amazing.

1 hour ago, amfy said:

I love Transglobal Underground. I first saw the at Phoenix 96, when it had rained on and off all weekend, and on Sunday night I was shattered, and just wanted to go home, but we couldn't find a way to leave before the morning, so I was stuck there, and we went to see Transglobal Underground and I just totally forgot I was shattered, and was so glad I hadn't been able to go home. Just amazing.

Great to hear :)

I might even see them instead of Wolf Alice if they clash, the latter will be easier to catch later! 

I already have at least 2 must-see per day, which is perfect. 

Kendrick Lamar, Willie Peyote
Gorillaz, Cigarettes After Sex, Andhim
Parov Stelar, Asaf Avidan
Everything Everything, LaBrass Banda
Liam Gallagher, Wolf Alice, Transglobal Underground, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
Chet Faker, Yellow Days
Arctic Monkeys, The War on Drugs, Gogol Bordello

8 main stage
6 A38
2 World Music
1 Colosseum
1 Europe Stage

More Colosseum and Europe Stage to be added later probably. and i'm glad the two World Music acts I want to see most clash with Dua Lipa and Mumford.

Also more "might see": Shame, Aurora, Zhu, Kaleo, Petit Biscuit, Fever Ray, Blossoms.

16 hours ago, Noeliam said:

I already have at least 2 must-see per day, which is perfect. 

Kendrick Lamar, Willie Peyote
Gorillaz, Cigarettes After Sex, Andhim
Parov Stelar, Asaf Avidan
Everything Everything, LaBrass Banda
Liam Gallagher, Wolf Alice, Transglobal Underground, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
Chet Faker, Yellow Days
Arctic Monkeys, The War on Drugs, Gogol Bordello

8 main stage
6 A38
2 World Music
1 Colosseum
1 Europe Stage

More Colosseum and Europe Stage to be added later probably. and i'm glad the two World Music acts I want to see most clash with Dua Lipa and Mumford.

Also more "might see": Shame, Aurora, Zhu, Kaleo, Petit Biscuit, Fever Ray, Blossoms.

Man you missing Stormzy yo! But yes although I got a different list I can agree I got at least two a day and too many on 12th and 14th....

7 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Names of colosseum out!

IMG-20180406-WA0007.jpg

Great great great announcement.

Top acts for me are Dave Clarke, Tiga, Mind Against, Ben Ufo but I seriously reccomend you all Paula Temple b2b Rebekah, very good dark techno.

Edited by alan_ts