Sziget Festival 2018

#1SzigetFan

1 hour ago, #1SzigetFan said:

Really weird what happened today. Was the R&L announcement an official thing? Can't find any hints of a possible announcement from them on their Facebook or Twitter.

No but recent years it has always been posted the last week of November or first week of December. Really odd that they would have changed their release schedule without letting people know (especially given the outpour on twitter about it lol)

That combined with this delay make me think something may have happened.

1 hour ago, Mattymooz said:

No but recent years it has always been posted the last week of November or first week of December. Really odd that they would have changed their release schedule without letting people know (especially given the outpour on twitter about it lol)

That combined with this delay make me think something may have happened.

This is different tho in that Sziget announced their announcement a few days ago.

Seeing as this is supposedly gonna be Eminem, I can definitely see the hold up being something to do with not being ready to announce shows. The same happened at R+L the time he played before last, and the announcement had to go out without Eminem on it.

Edited by dentalplan

5 hours ago, dentalplan said:

This is different tho in that Sziget announced their announcement a few days ago.

Seeing as this is supposedly gonna be Eminem, I can definitely see the hold up being something to do with not being ready to announce shows. The same happened at R+L the time he played before last, and the announcement had to go out without Eminem on it.

Where's this from? Can't see any mention in the thread. Would surely make him nailed on for V.

8 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

Really odd that they would have changed their release schedule without letting people know

they've changed PR representation, and just as announcement scheduling changed last time they did that, they've changed it again.

Basically, a different announcement schedule is the only unique thing any PR firm can offer for their stupidly high fees.

5 minutes ago, ConorC said:

If I bought a 5 day ticket is that for use on any 5 days of the festival? Can't see an option to select which days to buy for.

Is it just a case of arriving then the 5 days starts from point of activation onwards?

No, from day 1 to the end.

Day -1 and day 0 are included in the 7days pass.

15 minutes ago, ConorC said:

Confused.

So 'day 1' is actually Friday 10th and 'day 5' is Tuesday 14th? Those are the 5 days that the 5 day pass would cover?

Correct ;)

edit: on the official website in ticket section you can find all the infos, I don't give you the link because they change automatically the language.

Edited by alan_ts
  • Upvote 1