Guest Camping

Hank123

40 minutes ago, FunkyChunkyMonkey said:

Surely a guest pass doesnt mean you HAVE to camp in guest area though right? My son has one as he is an Ambassador but he wants to camp with his mates obvs. He is is only bothered about the posh bogs which is fair enough. I was gonna drop him off at guest gate so he could get his wrist band and he was going to pitch a tent in one of the main camping areas while I took his mate and rest of their gear to main drop off where he would meet us

I think that's okay to do that, I'm sure I've read you can camp in either you just need to get your wristband from the guest check in.. not 100% but I can't see why that would be a problem 

Well I've landed and it's been an absolute joke.. there was about 40 people sat on the grass at yellow when we got here and told to go to the back and wait for a MINI BUS.. yes that's right a MINI BUS. Taking 5 people at a time.. and they only had one running.. we waiting over an hour.. and we've been told we have to get a mini bus all weekend to the arena and village which I every 15 minutes but stops at 5pm.. but to be fair I've been told that we can walk and then another saying we can't so no one knows.. utterly useless.. no guest bar or food stalls here either.. we've just had to get a mini bus to the village for a burger then wait to get one back.. less than impressed! Going to give it benefit of the doubt and see what happens tomorrow. 

Still unimpressed about there not being a catering van here.. got messed about for half an hour on where the mini bus was starting to go to the village this morning just so we could get some breakfast.. obviously once the arena is open we can walk but that doesn't open until 11am as of Friday so waiting for food then we you wake up a lot earlier camping is pretty crappy :( I've found the guest camping zone manager and he is mad about the whole change and being unorganised as we are because he's obviously getting all the hassle. 

Edited by Hank123