Bloodstock Open Air 2018

Steve1000

I think it's too soon for Mastodon to return as they only headlined last year. Trivium is a good shout, actually, considering they will have a new album. 

Killswitch seem quite over due. I think the best booking would be Emperor but I'd have thought they'd have got them this year seeing how they've been in Europe doing Anthems To The Welkin At Dusk this summer. 

Gojira is such a brilliant booking. If the rest of their day fills out nicely I will have to look at getting a day ticket. I'm calling Code Orange for a Main Stage appearance, too. 

12 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I think it's too soon for Mastodon to return as they only headlined last year. Trivium is a good shout, actually, considering they will have a new album. 

Killswitch seem quite over due. I think the best booking would be Emperor but I'd have thought they'd have got them this year seeing how they've been in Europe doing Anthems To The Welkin At Dusk this summer. 

Gojira is such a brilliant booking. If the rest of their day fills out nicely I will have to look at getting a day ticket. I'm calling Code Orange for a Main Stage appearance, too. 

For some reason I feel Killswitch wouldn't go down particularly well here. Same with Bullet, Archticets etc. Feel much more Kerrang/ Slam dunk 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Got bored, so cracked out an effort at a potential Firepower tour setlist for Priest.

1.    Electric Eye
2.    Firepower
3.    Metal Gods
4.    Diamonds and Rust
5.    Lightning Strike
6.    Victim of Changes
7.    Turbo Lover
8.    Rapid Fire
9.    Children of the Sun
10.    Beyond the Realms of Death
11.    The Green Manalishi (With the Two-Pronged Crown)
12.    Breaking the Law
Encore I
13.    Living After Midnight
14.    Painkiller
Encore II
15.    Hell Bent for Leather
16.    You’ve Got Another Thing Comin’

Pulls the couple of big hitters absent from the Redeemer of Souls Tour back in and throws in an obligatory three new cuts, but I guess that's pretty friendly as sets go to casuals. The only thing I'm unsure on is my ordering - the last five songs are arguably their five biggest so rather backloaded.