Sign in to follow this  
Deaf Nobby Burton

Stall finding help

Bit of a long shot, but I promised my wife I'd ask in here to see if any lovely efesters might be able to help..

There was a stall located to the left of the Glastonbury free press as you look at it, on that row of stalls, probably at least half way down or possible more towards the end of that row, they sold carved cow/bison skulls and other bits of art. Anyway my wife really wanted to get one but it's not exactly the sort of thing that's easy to buy at Glastonbury and carry about with you. I assumed we'd be able to find them easily enough online afterwards but all we can seem to find are sellers in the US or Indonesia, or stuff on Etsy that's twice the price and half the size of what they were selling.

As I said I know it's a long shot, but if anybody knows of the stall or the seller then I'd be eternally grateful!

P.S. Missing Glasotnbury like nothing else.

There's a shop in Glastonbury itself (bottom of High St, just around the corner) that sells them too. Not sure if it's the same people though.

Edited by henry bear
  • Upvote 1

I can't help with the stall, but it's worth asking if they will post stuff to you, that's what I do when I buy from Kerry Tremlett print maker who also has her stall on th4e same row.  Saves carting stuff about and worrying about breaking it!

2 hours ago, henry bear said:

There's a shop in Glastonbury itself (bottom of High St, just around the corner) that sells them too. Not sure if it's the same people though.

Cat and Cauldron maybe.

http://www.witchcraftshop.co.uk/

16 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Quite possibly - certainly right area.

It's a great shop. I've seen tourists genuinely scared to go in :)

On 07/08/2017 at 11:05 PM, Ommadawn said:

It's a great shop. I've seen tourists genuinely scared to go in :)

Yes, it's run by real witches. The genuine article. You get the vibe when you walk in, don't you. 

There was a stall on the same row selling wooden sunglasses. Anyone happen to know who they were?

19 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

There was a stall on the same row selling wooden sunglasses. Anyone happen to know who they were?

If it was the stall also selling bamboo clothing and phone covers etc (with a bamboo-framed racing cycle on display) it was this company:

https://mabboo.com

35 minutes ago, Mark E. Spliff said:

If it was the stall also selling bamboo clothing and phone covers etc (with a bamboo-framed racing cycle on display) it was this company:

https://mabboo.com

That's it, thanks a lot!