Emporers fields

zippy70

16 hours ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

Emperor tickets cost for an adult usually between £35 and £42 depending when or which release you buy . 

It`s up.

£98.45 for 2 tickets in today`s pre- sale so may go up again this year in the public sale ?.

If you`ve got kids under 16 you are now cheaper going to Glastonbury and camping in one of their kids fields where you can`t get in without weans in your party. Have to wait till 2019 though ! 

Are we expecting a hike on the Thursday price and the weekend camping ?

I`m doubting my sanity going in blind at this stage without the line-up. I love KC and have always had a great weekend but if the price keeps going up and they also increase the capacity again then i`d have to consider my options.

Yesterday I was thinking I`d wait till the line-up announcement but last minute decision to keep the faith in the KC team. 

38 minutes ago, Pooly JP said:

Just shy of £47 for an adult Emperors with booking absolutey shocking, plus another £5 delivery on top of the delivery already paid on weekend tickets. 

Getting ridiculous.

completely agree! sure I paid £25 in 2013!

6 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

I`m doubting my sanity going in blind at this stage without the line-up. I love KC and have always had a great weekend but if the price keeps going up and they also increase the capacity again then i`d have to consider my options.

Yesterday I was thinking I`d wait till the line-up announcement but last minute decision to keep the faith in the KC team. 

me too! 

Don't take this wrong way I know it's a lot of money but...............

payment plan makes it less painful and that's what lots of folk do now. 

And it's the most civilised way of doing the weekend............... and if your savy you get the cost of ticket back beer smuggling! 

Woo hoo managed to get Emperors tickets for the first time ever ..... I usually stay in The Shire so what's the main afvantages ( apart from parking) and am I right in thinking there's 3 separate field ? Where do you suggest for the 'older' festival goer needing a bit of sleep ? 

They do split the filed into early risers, late night and quiet (or something along those lines) - however we found everyones just plonks where they can get to be honest, we like having the entrance to the arena that takes you out at the kids area, easy to nip back and forth for alcohol stock ups, there's free showers too but queues are normally quite big especially on a morning.  I'm sure others will have some further advantages too.....

seen whines and whinges today on fb about 'those that got the payment plan early, getting access to emps early too' and it 'not being fair'........might have had pre early access but we bought our emps outright too as payment plan wasn't an option, then had to add Thursday today as it hadn't been an option so far, so paying 3 x postage too.

They will become available again at some point, might have a bit of a wait though. When all the payment plans have finished all the tickets that have not been fully paid off get resold. Waiting list is probably your best bet although you might find people selling them on here for face value if you're lucky

1 hour ago, bainy9 said:

In terms of the other camping fields, although your asked to make a choice up front, is this adhered to or can anyone camp anywhere except emperors and other posh bits?

you can camp where you like, the choice they ask you is to give them an indication how big they need to make each area I think

2 hours ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

About £49.20 inc fees 

Another increase in price I see, I wonder if the facilities will be upgraded to reflect this? probably not id bet

it felt over crowed this year for me, the perks you get have reduced significantly over the years, from you can camp next to your car for £10 when I first camped there, via a  more space/ free phone charging/showers etc for £25 a few years back to £50 to camp fairly near to your car and use a shower if you want to queue for a few hours. I just don't get the appeal of it now

unfortunately after getting the results of my herpes test back just before the festival this year i've been unable to afford to be ripped of quite so early this year after spending my money on treatment

no doubt come next year i'll be getting ripped off even more by having to pay an inflated price for the luxury of camping with my friend should I wish continue my Kendal Calling attendance 

7 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

unfortunately after getting the results of my herpes test back just before the festival this year i've been unable to afford to be ripped of quite so early this year after spending my money on treatment

You gotta be careful who you get favours from mate, never know what you'll get

• 1 month later...