Latitude 2018

funky squaredance

Why are we ruling out flo & the mac?!? Especially as she tweeted this..... Just coz someone is saying it isn't on the other forum (sorry Neil. I didn't start mentioning it.....), doesn't mean its true. And....it would fit.....lest we forget, her first ever festival headliner was latitude in 2010.....

Check out @flo_tweet’s Tweet:

Edited by retromoz

33 minutes ago, retromoz said:

Why are we ruling out flo & the mac?!? Especially as she tweeted this..... Just coz someone is saying it isn't on the other forum (sorry Neil. I didn't start mentioning it.....), doesn't mean its true. And....it would fit.....lest we forget, her first ever festival headliner was latitude in 2010.....

Mmh, I want this to be true so badly!

50 minutes ago, retromoz said:

To also back that up:

FLORENCE & THE MACHINE AT LATITUDE FESTIVAL 2018!.jpg

What about George Ezra and Paloma Faith? They seem to be everywhere at the moment! Personally not bothered about either of them, and Paloma is at Victorious which I'm also going to.

We'll know soon anyway!

Killers would be great! Hope that one is true!

Edited by FestivalNewbie7