Latitude 2018

funky squaredance

3 hours ago, jamesrfisher said:

I have given up guessing, only leads to disappointment as all the other festivals start announcing and you realise the acts you had pinned your hopes on can't possibly fit Latitude in. Just have to wait for the beginning of March to come around and hope that Latitude does something left-field like having a band headline who have no new material and letting them curate/spoil (delete as you see fit) a day's line up!

Flip side, latitude get the acts you didn't even think was in the running? For all we know, Radiohead, Neil Young and wolf Alice might headline . 

I've just noticed how MGMT have missed out a convenient gap between the 13th of July to the 17th of July. It says on their page that they will be playing at Spain, Madrid for the Mad Cool Festival on the 12th of July, which is relatively close to the UK! The next confirmed date after that is the 17th of July in Italy, Milano for the Milano Summer Festival Plus, I am pretty positive they haven't played Latitude Festival EVER (unless someone can show me a video or picture of them being there before) so surely this would be the best time for them to debut right?

4 minutes ago, tobydlb said:

seeing as fall out boy have just released an album do u think they could go

Definitely not

6 hours ago, WMWMOfficial said:

I've just noticed how MGMT have missed out a convenient gap between the 13th of July to the 17th of July. It says on their page that they will be playing at Spain, Madrid for the Mad Cool Festival on the 12th of July, which is relatively close to the UK! The next confirmed date after that is the 17th of July in Italy, Milano for the Milano Summer Festival Plus, I am pretty positive they haven't played Latitude Festival EVER (unless someone can show me a video or picture of them being there before) so surely this would be the best time for them to debut right?

Yeah I think they could be in the running for this year. Tent headliner/high main stage slot maybe.

Edited by suttttttt

1 hour ago, suttttttt said:

Definitely not

Yeah I think they could be in the running for this year. Tent headliner/high main stage slot maybe.

I think after the hits they've brought out in the past, and considering their huge success, the Main Stage seems very likely for them. Plus considering they are playing in the main stage at other festivals too.

1 hour ago, WMWMOfficial said:

I think after the hits they've brought out in the past, and considering their huge success, the Main Stage seems very likely for them. Plus considering they are playing in the main stage at other festivals too.

Ignore I quoted the wrong thing!

Edited by Hawky

54 minutes ago, WMWMOfficial said:

1 minute ago, Hawky said:

FOB at Latitude? 

Think about it. Say it out loud. :blink:

I was going to say the same, but I think that it’s a reply to mgmt not fob

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gucci Piggy said:

The 4 posts you've made on this forum have been asking if Coldplay, Passenger, Sam Smith and Fall Out Boy could be at Latitude.

I think you should look into a different festival :P

Cmon though, if Coldplay and Passenger were there, it would be fricken amazing! Sam Smith and Fall Out Boy though, nah mate :rofl:

Although I am not a fan of them, The Charlatans could also be a big possibility as The finish their tour in February, but then return for The Great Estate Festival in Cornwall in June, with no other festivals announced after that. Could that mean that because the last time they attended Latitude was 2015, 2018 is their returning year?