Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 27/08/2017 at 10:03 AM, Charm said:

I've come to Glastonbury for the weekend, felt stupidly excited when I saw signs for the pilton party in the Glastonbury font, the first sighting of the Tor was great and it just feels wonderful to be here, would recommend it to anyone missing the festival. 

Charm x

Top decision there Charm!

Bamber X

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet Memories.....

I'm in this one, Blue Hat, black shirt, far left, for two or three seconds at the beginning....

 

Edited by bamber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bamber said:

Sweet Memories.....

I'm in this one, Blue Hat, black shirt, far left, for two or three seconds at the beginning....

 

Think I spotted you B, happy times, too long to wait for the next one. 

Charm x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Charm said:

Think I spotted you B, happy times, too long to wait for the next one. 

Charm x

I spent so much time in this room. I befriended the the MC with the glowing levels on his t-shirt,  the DJ, and most especially the security guard 7943, feeling it in some of the shots. I loved this place so much. It must be back for 2019.

Edited by bamber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, bamber said:

I spent so much time in this room. I befriended the the MC with the glowing levels on his t-shirt,  the DJ, and most especially the security guard 7943, feeling it in some of the shots. I loved this place so much. It must be back for 2019.

Looks great, I'm guessing that it's in the SE corner, Mr Charm doesn't like it there and as we always stick together I sometimes feel like I'm missing out, think I might be going on my own next time so will be able to do a bit of exploring. 

Charm x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are most definitely missing out.The GreenHouse was my haven/sanctuary/nirvana this year

 

Check Security guard 7943 feelin' it to the right again.....

Bamber x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last few posts sum up Glasto for me. I've been the last 4 years running and I always see videos/pictures of other peoples experiences and I''ve never even seen the places they're referring to! Definitely feel like I did a lot more walking this year and still didn't get close seeing it all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

The last few posts sum up Glasto for me. I've been the last 4 years running and I always see videos/pictures of other peoples experiences and I''ve never even seen the places they're referring to! Definitely feel like I did a lot more walking this year and still didn't get close seeing it all!

you never will 13 for me and its the same ... and it keeps evolving and changing ..thats why I keep going and will keep going as long as I'm physically able too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

you never will 13 for me and its the same ... and it keeps evolving and changing ..thats why I keep going and will keep going as long as I'm physically able too 

Exactly. It's awesome.

For me personally, I haven't spent anywhere near enough time in SE Corner (Been on a few drunken stumbles around there but would ideally love a night where I'm not interested in any of the headliners and can go early to have a proper night there).

Also Avalon area. Definitely need to explore those 2 areas a lot more. I spend a lot of time in The Park (probably my favourite area of the festival) but need to get around some of the others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll have to stop watching those videos, it's making me sad. We're approaching what would be ticket day in a few weeks and I'm depressed that it's not happening next year :(

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate this long waiting thing already, it is most unaccustomed...

 

Edited by bamber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×