Feedback on 2017 - good, bad, shite weather !

ramragon

On 01/08/2017 at 10:24 PM, geordiepetal said:

We camped in Emperor's as in previous years, however I feel that the crowd and the vibe has changed both around the arena and in the campsite. We were subjected to our neighbours in Emperors urinating on tents (their own and on one of our party's) and one in particular weeing in his own mouth much to his friends' amusement while we were having a drink and BBQ in broad daylight. Disgusting behaviour. People crashing into our tents at 5.30am. These were not even 'kids' but aged 30+ like ourselves. You would have expected them to be toilet trained by now.

Wristbands not checked properly when arena emptying after main acts closed. Not necessarily the security guy's fault as he was on his own and it was a monumental task, but more security in general would have been welcomed on our campsite.

Overall there was a noticeable lack of respect from many for fellow festival-goers, and for the natural environment of the site (for instance idiots swinging on the ancient trees in the arena and leaving their rubbish all over)

Unfortunately I think that KC has become, or will soon become, a victim of its own popularity and all good things must come to an end. Previously there was a friendly respectful vibe and this year was more akin to what I'd expect to find at V or Leeds. Regrettably we will be looking for something different for next year.

My friends and I witnessed some teenage girls just pull down their pants and wee near the main stage, in full view of families. It was so grim. There were some equally as moronic grown adults in their 30s-40s too... 

Edited by daisylane

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic