• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Mash011 said:

Didnt Charlotte Church get cancelled?

She was still on the bill fam.

Have you always been Mash011? I thought you were just Mash

Glad the boards have changed and my name is all on one line now, I'd been considering changing to just Amy Lawn to sort it out

3 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

She was still on the bill fam.

Have you always been Mash011? I thought you were just Mash

Glad the boards have changed and my name is all on one line now, I'd been considering changing to just Amy Lawn to sort it out

I'm iconic enough that you forget the numbers are there. Sadly the name Mash is taken by a user who joined in 2003, has no posts and hasn't logged in since. Help us out @eFestivals.

Edited by Mash011

31 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

I'm iconic enough that you forget the numbers are there. Sadly the name Mash is taken by a user who joined in 2003, has no posts and hasn't logged in since. Help us out @eFestivals.

We should be able to get one of those blue tick thingies like on Twitter so that the royalty round here can look down upon the part timers.

Eventbrite have refunded everyone today for the Sunday. The email said that they're doing this despite having paid all money to the organisers and are taking 'aggressive steps' to get the money back. They reiterated how their customers come first and that we shouldn't have to wait any longer. Absolutely top notch customer service / PR from them. 

he's now removed the twitter and Facebook accounts, though he did send some abuse to the radio presenter first, who's screenshotted the private message. Along with one or two other bits:

On a side note one thing that's really annoying me is the lack of business sense from the press in favour of sensationalism. 'He's not giving money to Manchester'...it was going to be PROFITS to Manchester. A day of the festival was cancelled, so there will clearly be no profits. So no money to Manchester. It's not hard to understand!