Slam Dunk 2018

LRDJ

1 minute ago, Jack w said:

Frank Carter Good Charlotte and Creeper niiiice, how much more is there to be announced? not too familiar with SD

About 50 bands usually play, but I think most of the big bands (apart from heavy ones seemingly) have been announced already.

I had assumed GC were headlining the Fireball stage, but the poster gives them same standing as JEW. 

I need more bands and the splits before I commit to a ticket - expectations are high after last year's Fireball stage, but get the feeling there won't be much along those lines in 2018 - can't see many similar bands in the announcements so far.

1 hour ago, gary1979666 said:

I had assumed GC were headlining the Fireball stage, but the poster gives them same standing as JEW. 

I need more bands and the splits before I commit to a ticket - expectations are high after last year's Fireball stage, but get the feeling there won't be much along those lines in 2018 - can't see many similar bands in the announcements so far.

Yeah GC and JEW are co headlining that's been confirmed.

PVRIS and Frank Carter are now above TBS on the poster so are they headling other stages do we reckon? maybe PVRIS are headling another stage and Frank Carter Subbing? TBS 3rd down?

I think PVRIS will headline a stage and Frank Carter sub main. I guess TBS could play under him or headline a stage of their own, but I think they'll play main.

No clue who's gonna headline the fireball stage now, but last year they pretty much announced that whole stage at once (excluding BFS) so I'm not surprised none of the acts announced so far fit its style.

They've booked a lot of big bands this year. Like if SWS were announced as a co-headliner people would think it's shit but wouldn't be hugely surprised. Going for

JEW / GC / TBS / SWS / Thursday / FYS

PVRIS / Creeper / State Champs

Frank Carter / ETID

Don't know anything about the other bands announced tbh. Any recommendations hmu. Feels like Thursday being 5th down at Slam Dunk is way too low, though.

3 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

They've booked a lot of big bands this year. Like if SWS were announced as a co-headliner people would think it's shit but wouldn't be hugely surprised. Going for

JEW / GC / TBS / SWS / Thursday / FYS

PVRIS / Creeper / State Champs

Frank Carter / ETID

Don't know anything about the other bands announced tbh. Any recommendations hmu. Feels like Thursday being 5th down at Slam Dunk is way too low, though.

Yeah surely Thursday would be one spot higher. I would put SWS below PVRIS and Creeper on main below Thursday.